Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

B6!

Scottish Football Thread 2015/16

Saw it was designed by someone nominated for the Turner Prize.

Enough said.

Baggies' chicken is the worst one in the Premier League.

celtic to play icelandic mob fc stjarden in the cl qualifiers

Standard for you innit? To play teams in Iceland?

Standard for you innit? To play teams in Iceland?

not too shabby in the Champions league thats not counting 1st brittish club to winning it :clap

x7M6hRu.jpg

Although not an officially recognized achievement, seven clubs have achieved the distinction of winning the Champions League or European Cup, their domestic championship, and their primary domestic cup competition in the same season, known colloquially as "the treble":

Liverpool in 1984 won the English First Division and the European Cup. However, this 'treble' included the Football League Cup rather than the FA Cup.

rangers have signed some sh*t bluenose reject from wigan

rangers have signed some sh*t bluenose reject from wigan

ffs conman are you a celtic fan in disguise haha,..when you say bluenose do you mean sha/b.city?

ffs conman are you a celtic fan in disguise haha,..when you say bluenose do you mean sha/b.city?

yes and this seems to be the rangers thread

its an improvement from mcculloch & moshni,...whats happening to mcculloch?

No news on Lee McCulloch so far, Dimitri.

There is no harm in mentioning possible transfers, in and out, or appointments, but until they appear on the official website I treat them all for what they are ... speculation.

The latest prospect is former Derby County midfielder John Eustace.

Skysports - Rangers bolster defence as Wilson and Kiernan sign on at Ibrox

yes and this seems to be the rangers thread

you n wee fergus would get on, he doesnt post anymore he just stopped posting all of a sudden,il start posting more on celtic mate but its been awfy quiet on the other side of the clyde im afraid

Scottish football is shite

Fixed crying-with-laughter.gif

Seriously though I don't think Scottish football needs a strong rangers competing with Celtic at the top - without that it loses interest .

I think Scottish football is shite

maybe but once before money we used to rule the roost for such a small nation ;-)

maybe but once before money we used to rule the roost for such a small nation ;-)

Those were the days of teams full of scots mate - not sure the cheap foreign players add much to your league .

Probably stopping young lads develop.

Many great scots players in the English league used to cut their teeth in Scottish football first .

Those were the days of teams full of scots mate - not sure the cheap foreign players add much to your league .

Probably stopping young lads develop.

Many great scots players in the English league used to cut their teeth in Scottish football first .

Kenny Doglead was one of the worlds best in his day.

Since the demise of Rangers Scottish football has lost out. How can anyone compete with Celtic ?

Larry, can you post a table on attendances in the SPL last season by club ?

Highest and average per team

also can you post average attendance 2014/15 from across leagues in europe larry,...scotland has bigger crowds than greece,turkey,belgium,france,crotia,austria iirc,il do a bit of digging aswell lol

also can you post average attendance 2014/15 from across leagues in europe larry,...scotland has bigger crowds than greece,turkey,belgium,france,crotia,austria iirc,il do a bit of digging aswell lol

I don't think you are getting my point.

Celtic dominate the SPL in crowd size and over a season the gap is bigger than the Beatles.

Surely you miss Rangers in the big time Dimitri?

I enjoy villa v blues games .

Scottish footie needs Rangers !

I remember cheering at butlins in 78 when crowds gathered round the lounge TV in the bar watching Archie gemmill score that wonder goal v Holland .

Great days for Scottish football .