B6!

Scottish Football Thread 2015/16

1,620 posts in this topic

rangers have signed some sh*t bluenose reject from wigan

rangers have signed some sh*t bluenose reject from wigan

ffs conman are you a celtic fan in disguise haha,..when you say bluenose do you mean sha/b.city?

ffs conman are you a celtic fan in disguise haha,..when you say bluenose do you mean sha/b.city?

yes and this seems to be the rangers thread

its an improvement from mcculloch & moshni,...whats happening to mcculloch?

No news on Lee McCulloch so far, Dimitri.

There is no harm in mentioning possible transfers, in and out, or appointments, but until they appear on the official website I treat them all for what they are ... speculation.

The latest prospect is former Derby County midfielder John Eustace.

Skysports - Rangers bolster defence as Wilson and Kiernan sign on at Ibrox

yes and this seems to be the rangers thread

you n wee fergus would get on, he doesnt post anymore he just stopped posting all of a sudden,il start posting more on celtic mate but its been awfy quiet on the other side of the clyde im afraid

I Think John Eustace will be a good signing for you Larry -

I think Scottish football is shite

Scottish football is shite

Fixed crying-with-laughter.gif

Seriously though I don't think Scottish football needs a strong rangers competing with Celtic at the top - without that it loses interest .

I think Scottish football is shite

maybe but once before money we used to rule the roost for such a small nation ;-)

maybe but once before money we used to rule the roost for such a small nation ;-)

Those were the days of teams full of scots mate - not sure the cheap foreign players add much to your league .

Probably stopping young lads develop.

Many great scots players in the English league used to cut their teeth in Scottish football first .

Those were the days of teams full of scots mate - not sure the cheap foreign players add much to your league .

Probably stopping young lads develop.

Many great scots players in the English league used to cut their teeth in Scottish football first .

Kenny Doglead was one of the worlds best in his day.

Since the demise of Rangers Scottish football has lost out. How can anyone compete with Celtic ?

Larry, can you post a table on attendances in the SPL last season by club ?

Highest and average per team

also can you post average attendance 2014/15 from across leagues in europe larry,...scotland has bigger crowds than greece,turkey,belgium,france,crotia,austria iirc,il do a bit of digging aswell lol

also can you post average attendance 2014/15 from across leagues in europe larry,...scotland has bigger crowds than greece,turkey,belgium,france,crotia,austria iirc,il do a bit of digging aswell lol

I don't think you are getting my point.

Celtic dominate the SPL in crowd size and over a season the gap is bigger than the Beatles.

Surely you miss Rangers in the big time Dimitri?

I enjoy villa v blues games .

Scottish footie needs Rangers !

I remember cheering at butlins in 78 when crowds gathered round the lounge TV in the bar watching Archie gemmill score that wonder goal v Holland .

Great days for Scottish football .

I don't think you are getting my point.

Celtic dominate the SPL in crowd size and over a season the gap is bigger than the Beatles.

yes thats true & yes we have seen a drop maybe down to rise in tickets,or lack of competition during the MON we were getting 60k every home game that dropped under strachan then mowbray,sometimes we get high attendances sometimes lower,its our league nothing we can really do about we can only face the teams put infront of us

ave league attendance for celtic in spfl 2014/15 ,....''43,951'' k,(not inc euro games)

(

Surely you miss Rangers in the big time Dimitri?

I enjoy villa v blues games .

no and the last celtic v rangers game there wasnt/didnt feel the same to me & was a very poor atmosphere aswell,i dont like the rivalary its not a healthy rivalary based on more than just a game of football

That site which had all the statistics, Football365, has either dropped the statistics, or buried them so deep that they are unfindable !

If anyone wants to try their luck finding the statistics, here is the website : Football365

That link used to go to the statistics, it now goes to tables.

celtic are linked with jaibo janko a young RB from man utd hes to cover current RB's lustig & matthews

i hear theres a music festival on in Irvine this weekend Dmitri :whistle:biggrin:

i hear theres a music festival on in Irvine this weekend Dmitri :whistle:biggrin:

yes the ''big'' orange walk is in my home town,already plenty of flegs out,its an eyesore lol,il be a prisoner in my own house for this bigot fest, btw i seen one of yer big crate building bonfires got lit early in belfast,..the last time the big one was in irvine was just over 10yrs ago expecting 10s of 1000s at this one,im afraid

yes the ''big'' orange walk is in my home town,already plenty of flegs out,its an eyesore lol,il be a prisoner in my own house for this bigot fest, btw i seen one of yer big crate building bonfires got lit early in belfast,..the last time the big one was in irvine was just over 10yrs ago expecting 10s of 1000s at this one,im afraid

Get your flute out mate and join in !!!!!!

B6

enjoy your weekend away

maybe next year for me

B6

enjoy your weekend away

maybe next year for me

On the p*ss ma Lord on the p*ss.

Cheers mate

Get your flute out mate and join in !!!!!!

Good point there, B6.

It's about time these parades (from any organisation, or for any event), became entertainment for all folks.

If folks don't go along to them, then there will be no chance of building bridges and maybe finding out that we all have more in common than that which supposedly 'divides' us.

Each year at the Cenotaph we hear Flodden Field, the Sky Boat Song and Men of Harlech ... music from past conflicts that has become the common heritage of us all.

Good point there, B6.

It's about time these parades (from any organisation, or for any event), became entertainment for all folks.

If folks don't go along to them, then there will be no chance of building bridges and maybe finding out that we all have more in common than that which supposedly 'divides' us.

Each year at the Cenotaph we hear Flodden Field, the Sky Boat Song and Men of Harlech ... music from past conflicts that has become the common heritage of us all.

but its not all is it really larry,dont know if you hav ever witnessed one here a couple of ditties,..it is a racist event,heres a wee taster

anti-catholic

https://youtu.be/IS05UxBVTtY

anti-irish

https://youtu.be/h2GaFlYT9dE