FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Football League Cup, Season 2015-2016

Larry-AV

Well, I didnt word that very well...

Meant change the date/time.

I hope it gets changed to Sunday @12.

I love having a full breakfast with a couple of cold 'uns then going onto smash small Heath.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it gets changed to Sunday @12.

I love having a full breakfast with a couple of cold 'uns then going onto smash small Heath.

The Sunday would suit me lovely too.

Not sure how agreeable the Baggies would be to re-arranging their game with us but guess they'd have little choice if the police push it.

2426f5x.png

It is but police will have the final say.

why would it make a difference playing it sunday where more folks will find it easier to have a few drinks compare to a tuesday night where a lot of ppl will take it easy considering they may have work the next day.

if they really want to make a safe control about the game, they could play it behind closed doors. playing it on a sunday afternoon ppl will be on the p*ss for the rest of the day. fights may not break out outside VP but defo around the city imo

newcomer.png

why would it make a difference playing it sunday where more folks will find it easier to have a few drinks compare to a tuesday night where a lot have ppl will take it easy considering they may have work the next day.

if they really want to make a safe control about the game, they could play it behind closed doors. playing it on a sunday afternoon ppl will be on the p*ss for the rest of the day. fights may not break out outside VP but defo around the city imo

People will take the Tuesday off or finish early where possible. There are also other sides at home on the 22nd, which will affect policing.

150 EDL members forced a change to the United game yet the police want us to believe they can successfully police a range of matches and the entire city on the 22nd.

If it's on a Sunday at 12, pubs will not be open too long before.

Those who want trouble will create it regardless of the day or time.

2426f5x.png

People will take the Tuesday off or finish early where possible. There are also other sides at home on the 22nd, which will affect policing.

150 EDL members forced a change to the United game yet the police want us to believe they can successfully police a range of matches and the entire city on the 22nd.

If it's on a Sunday at 12, pubs will not be open too long before.

Those who want trouble will create it regardless of the day or time.

if it was on at 5 in the morn i guarantee u there will be idiots at it drunk off there head lookin for a fight. its not gonna make a difference .....

the united game i thought was changed 8 weeks prior or more to kick off.... this game is basicly around the corner. how much time can they have before deciding a game is moved? surely there time to appeal the games date is up ?

newcomer.png

The difference is on a Sunday at noon it is generally bright and pubs only open for a couple of hours.

On a Tuesday night it is dark no one can see each other people have Tuesday off and Wednesday off they get completely wasted and everyone wants to kick the f*ck out if each other.

A typical top derby really.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. There will always be the little bit of trouble but blues ain't fuckall, the thing what does my head in most is all the talk for weeks how they are going to do this and do that. Nothing will happen police will be on top and we all go to and from safely.

If you go looking for trouble you will find it.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

If you go looking for trouble you will find it.

this is my point why i dont feel it would make a difference on which day or night it happens on. could easily say folks will take the monday off and when they see blue or villa fans in there jerseys on the street it will kick off. if folks want to drink before the pubs or offy opens they will. just ask dimitri when i met him in glasgow lol. we were on our second bottle of bucky and 5 can before the pubs opened lol

newcomer.png

Archived