Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Thomas Huddlestone

maybe he just wants to stay at Hull, i think thats what the media are going with.

wouldnt be surprised if he does genuinely want to stay, Bruce seems a straight up guy and some players like that - Sherwood is the same up front type also so its hard to judge what he would do if we went in for him officially.

My opinion is that i liked Huddlestone when he was coming through at Spurs but hasnt lived upto the hype, a good solid player tho and one i would welcome.

maybe he just wants to stay at Hull, i think thats what the media are going with.

wouldnt be surprised if he does genuinely want to stay, Bruce seems a straight up guy and some players like that - Sherwood is the same up front type also so its hard to judge what he would do if we went in for him officially.

My opinion is that i liked Huddlestone when he was coming through at Spurs but hasnt lived upto the hype, a good solid player tho and one i would welcome.

Same here pal.

You are a pr*ck. - I thought this muppet had been banned

This is a new addition to the world of spamming...

This is a new addition to the world of spamming...

Whats happened here ? Who are you referring to boldfinger?

Whats happened here ? Who are you referring to boldfinger?

i assume hes referring to paulo as its the only account i can see that was banned in the last 24 hrs....

havent seen it myself but theres been a cpl of accounts randomly spamming lately

i assume hes referring to paulo as its the only account i can see that was banned in the last 24 hrs....

havent seen it myself but theres been a cpl of accounts randomly spamming lately

Some dude was spamming the site earlier with links to some foreign train service.

Cheers - i noticed some guy keeps popping up posting 'more info ' - now and again - pathetic timewasters.