Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Thomas Huddlestone

33 posts in this topic

maybe he just wants to stay at Hull, i think thats what the media are going with.

wouldnt be surprised if he does genuinely want to stay, Bruce seems a straight up guy and some players like that - Sherwood is the same up front type also so its hard to judge what he would do if we went in for him officially.

My opinion is that i liked Huddlestone when he was coming through at Spurs but hasnt lived upto the hype, a good solid player tho and one i would welcome.

maybe he just wants to stay at Hull, i think thats what the media are going with.

wouldnt be surprised if he does genuinely want to stay, Bruce seems a straight up guy and some players like that - Sherwood is the same up front type also so its hard to judge what he would do if we went in for him officially.

My opinion is that i liked Huddlestone when he was coming through at Spurs but hasnt lived upto the hype, a good solid player tho and one i would welcome.

Same here pal.

You are a pr*ck. - I thought this muppet had been banned

This is a new addition to the world of spamming...

This is a new addition to the world of spamming...

Whats happened here ? Who are you referring to boldfinger?

Whats happened here ? Who are you referring to boldfinger?

i assume hes referring to paulo as its the only account i can see that was banned in the last 24 hrs....

havent seen it myself but theres been a cpl of accounts randomly spamming lately

i assume hes referring to paulo as its the only account i can see that was banned in the last 24 hrs....

havent seen it myself but theres been a cpl of accounts randomly spamming lately

Some dude was spamming the site earlier with links to some foreign train service.

Cheers - i noticed some guy keeps popping up posting 'more info ' - now and again - pathetic timewasters.