Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Uber getting thrashed by new service - 

http://www.digitalspy.com/tech/apps/news/a653198/gett-taxi-service-is-now-in-more-uk-cities-than-uber/

Uber is arguably the best known taxi booking app, but the service has fallen far behind rival operator Gett in the UK.

The company formerly known as GetTaxi has just expanded into 18 new British towns and cities to offer coverage across the country.

well use that to get to the airport then 

49 minutes ago, Patrick said:

well use that to get to the airport then 

Sadly for you you won't get free trips on recommending me to uber as gett blows it out the water , is just as cheap and operates in more cities and also only uses black cabs .

I use UBER quite a lot. Couldn't fault their service and i don't think it will be long before they are the biggest taxi company in the Midlands.

Feel free to have a free fair on me upto £10 by using the code 'stuarty23' when you sign up :)

1 hour ago, avstu said:

I use UBER quite a lot. Couldn't fault their service and i don't think it will be long before they are the biggest taxi company in the Midlands.

Feel free to have a free fair on me upto £10 by using the code 'stuarty23' when you sign up :)

Brilliant , :dunno  talk about stealing someone else's thunder ,

People please us my  code when signing up , it  is   68nq6  

Uber is already the biggest taxi company in the world

2 hours ago, avstu said:

Thanks stu- I I'll give it a try :biggrin:

Just now, Eastie said:

Thanks stu- I I'll give it a try :biggrin:

:shoot:shoot:shoot

Well I've been using Uber for 2 or 3 years now , Its been great , had no problem.  But there will be no more Uber in London as the council won't be renewing their licence , , Theres has been allegations of rape and sexual harassment by their drivers .  The company does not do criminal checks on their drivers .  So  you could be driven around by anyone , As a regular uber passenger in Birmingham i find all the drivers to be foreign , No problem there , its always been that way ,, In the past taxi drivers were very chatty ,, but you try to talk to these uber drivers and they speak none or very little English , They just do not talk to you when you try to make conversation,, its like they have just landed in the country a few weeks ago  and immediately started working for uber.  God knows where they get the big  fancy cars from and without google maps on their smartphones they would be lost ,,,,literally.   Anyway   i will be travelling in at least 4 different uber cars tomorrow , before and after the Villa match.   And if you want £5 of your first Uber trip just download the app and use this  promo  code to  join and get your £5

68nq6

Lets keep uber growing in Birmingham