FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Fifa Women's World Cup

Klein

I've watched bits of both England women's game and I have to say for the top stage it is very poor.

Women's football wants to be bigger and equal and if that's the case then they really need to up their game. The vision to the hoofing to nobody - I don't get why the standard isn't better.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched bits of both England women's game and I have to say for the top stage it is very poor.

Women's football wants to be bigger and equal and if that's the case then they really need to up their game. The vision to the hoofing to nobody - I don't get why the standard isn't better.

It;s why I find it difficult to watch. I like to see some sort of fluidity to a match and the womens football just doesn't do it for me.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

How is it a lower standard? They go through the same qualification process as men. These women are the best in the world in women's football.

It;s why I find it difficult to watch. I like to see some sort of fluidity to a match and the womens football just doesn't do it for me.

Then don't watch it. This is a big step in the way of women's football and is getting much more recognition than it used it. Maybe if it continues, it will rise to this "greater standard" you wish was there. But, like anything, without support, it'll dissolve

Then don't watch it. This is a big step in the way of women's football and is getting much more recognition than it used it. Maybe if it continues, it will rise to this "greater standard" you wish was there. But, like anything, without support, it'll dissolve

Plenty of support from other people it;ll survive without me. And how is this specific world cup a big step? What about all the other ones before it?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Plenty of support from other people it;ll survive without me. And how is this specific world cup a big step? What about all the other ones before it?

You know the lack of support football has in Canada. The fact that it's held here has excited people and gotten more people involved.

Archived