FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Fifa Women's World Cup

Klein

Yup

So the Canadians can carry the team? Or did they just want actual Americans to win it? What did she do during her time on to deserve more play time?

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to all competing teams , to the USA as winners and the hosts Canada for a great tournament .

Special thanks to Klein for her superb thread updates , personality and being so helpful !

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. It kind of became my baby and gave me something to do and be excited about. It was fun :) I'm quite sad now that it's over.

So the Canadians can carry the team? Or did they just want actual Americans to win it? What did she do during her time on to deserve more play time?

Technically, Canadians are actual Americans too :smartass:

Technically, Canadians are actual Americans too :smartass:

North Americans. Not the same thing. Still a completely different country. We are not Americans.

Thriller.gif

Nothing to grab the popcorn for ha. I know where we stand and nothing will ever change my mind. It would be like saying the the Scottish and English are the same because they are both a part of the UK but I'm sure many would disagree with me. (Which is just an example and not what I'm actually saying). It's all good :)

Archived