FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Leicester City Players Sex Scandal

Colonel Dimitri

didn't bother posting the video,because id rather keep this out of the private forum so everyone can discuss,the video shouldn't be hard to find on the net tbh

3 Leicester city players in Thailand lying naked on bed with thai hookers basically treating them like erm prozzys and mocking them.

thoughts?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't bother posting the video,because id rather keep this out of the private forum so everyone can discuss,the video shouldn't be hard to find on the net tbh

3 Leicester city players in Thailand lying naked on bed with thai hookers basically treating them like erm prozzys mocking them while getting their cocks n arseholes licked,not that theyre bothered as theyl be getting good money for it...

thoughts?

Thought you might start a thread about this.

Morons were stupid enough to film it and send it to 'friends' back home, who promptly sold it to 'The Sunday Mirror'. They deserve everything they get. One of them is Pearson's son. How embarrassing.

2426f5x.png

have a mate who use to head over to thailand for the women. doesnt bother me if someone is into hookers. as for footballers having fun on there holiday shame on those bastards and we should throw the book at them, what is the world coming to. superstars paying for sex and they could be the idols of my children, how dare they!!!

newcomer.png

I agree that they deserve everything they get and that it's very embarrassing. Can't say I'm surprised as they were in Thailand. But they probably should have been a little smarter about it. Especially with how this makes themselves and the club look. Gross.

I agree that they deserve everything they get and that it's very embarrassing. Can't say I'm surprised as they were in Thailand. But they probably should have been a little smarter about it. Especially with how this makes themselves and the club look. Gross.

Leicester owner is Thai and the club sponsored by the Thai Tourism Authority.

Great advertising...

2426f5x.png

Great advertising...

it will all be forgotten about in say a month. embarrassing yes, but doubt its gonna do anythin to effect tourism. if anythin, maybe more men will go to thai seeking the same lol

newcomer.png

Great advertising...

Oh perfect.. I have no problem with them going to Thailand. Good for them to go and promote. I don't even have a problem with them having encounters with prostitutes. What I have a problem with is their stupidity of filming and sending said encounters, and their racial slurs. Seriously, what were they thinking.

it will all be forgotten about in say a month. embarrassing yes, but doubt its gonna do anythin to effect tourism. if anythin, maybe more men will go to thai seeking the same lol

I don't doubt for a second that it may actually increase tourism with people looking for the same. Thats not the issue. The issue is how it makes the players and club look. Can't imagine the club is too happy

Footballers using hookers is none of my business, what i found disgusting was the way they treated the poor ladies in question. I hope it finishes the nasty little bastards.

Archived