FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Mod Campaign.

So there was two applications who applied before the deadline on Thursday and they were Eastie and AK47deol.

Now both of you can use this thread to tell people why they should vote for you.

You will get two weeks to convince people before we put it to the vote. When the vote opens both staff members and forum members will be able to vote.

As I have already stated - If this turns nasty or politics are brought into it then that candidate will be removed from the running.

Deadline: 12.06.2015.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Having thought about things overnight and in the light off ak's excellent reputation and standing I have decided to withdraw my application .

I feel somewhat drained by the season just gone and a bit numb and low from yesterday's result and display - I feel I'd like to take a backseat from regularly posting on forums for the summer and refresh my batteries ready for August and the new season ahead .

Therefore as I cannot at this moment commit to the time needed to be a moderator I feel it best to step aside .

I will still be around in the summer but far less so and look forward to renewing acquaintance with you all in the new season in August .

Many thanks to all members for making me feel so welcome .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Ok mate. We wish you all the best.

Look forward to seeing you next season.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived