FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Fifa Officials Charged With Corruption

Klein

i honestly thought the reason in the past (when i say past i mean like 1980s-1990s) that you didnt get the world cup was due to england been known for violent fans. while it has tamed probs bigtime in the last 15-20 years i thought the question mark still hung over the land of whether it was safe or not....

now i know we can look at other countries and point the finger at the likes of italy or even how much crime is in the states or that south africa is not exactly the known for its friendliest of spots. but my answer above is only talking about england.

Nonsense mate

There was no trouble at all when England hosted Euro 96

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nonsense mate

There was no trouble at all when England hosted Euro 96

but thats uefa i thought. not fifa......

while i agree its a nonsense thing to say a country has a reputation blah blah blah. i would imagine europe knows a little more about how england conducts itself compare to the ramdomers that are voting from fifa, dont forget the back handers too

newcomer.png

Looks like the Irish fa took a bung to keep quite about thieri henris hand ball that stopped them qualifying

fliegetn0.gif

Looks like the Irish fa took a bung to keep quite about thieri henris hand ball that stopped them qualifying

5 million it looks like. Dirty

Crazy stuff. The reality is there was no legal case but it seems Blatter just through money at the F.A.I to shut them up.

While this is really wrong if and it's a very big if, the money is accountable as the F.A.I claim then f*ck FIFA and I'm glad it went into our stadium as suggested. Delaney is a complete clown but if he chanced 5 million off FIFA so be it and what were FIFA thinking.

Hopefully the F.A.I will topple now as they need to be cleared out from the top.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

England could host it tomorrow if asked

So could the U.S.

You better believe that the driving force to the U.S. investigations started when they lost the 2022 bid to Qatar. If you think they're just going after these corrupt officials for sake of the sport, you'd be wrong. If 2018 or 2022 come up for bid again, I'd put money that it comes to the States.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

So could the U.S.

You better believe that the driving force to the U.S. investigations started when they lost the 2022 bid to Qatar. If you think they're just going after these corrupt officials for sake of the sport, you'd be wrong. If 2018 or 2022 come up for bid again, I'd put money that it comes to the States.

yes your probably right Jay

even though USA had it in 94 , They could get it in 2018

leaving 2022 for England

or vice versa

fliegetn0.gif

So could the U.S.

Well the 2018 bid is to be held in Europe and the 2022 elsewhere so give 2018 to England and 2022 to the u.s and everyone's a winner

mzjj.jpg

Archived