FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Fifa Officials Charged With Corruption

Klein

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putin scored three own goals the other day, criticising the involvement of the USA authorities in FIFA :

1} Putin has associated himself and the 2018 World Cup in Russia with Blatter.

2} The Russian bid might have been clean, but the above association makes folks think there was corruption behind it.

3} The involvement of the USA authorities is legitimate as FIFA uses the USA financial system, thereby coming under USA purview.

Personally I have no complaints about holding the 2018 World Cup in Russia, I hope it goes ahead.

It is the 2022 Qatar World Cup that needs to be binned.

AVFC RFC SAFC

russias fine rich for 2018 imo its the 2022 that needs sorted out

Needs looking into though as there were many allegations, and as with any allegation it has to be followed up. I don't mind the Russian world cup either tbh other than the fact it's one of the worst countries in the world for racism at football matches.

mzjj.jpg

Needs looking into though as there were many allegations, and as with any allegation it has to be followed up. I don't mind the Russian world cup either tbh other than the fact it's one of the world countries I'm the world for racism at football matches.

aye but i like putin i know its wrong but he's a likable c**t who doesnt give a f*ck B) ,..russias fine mate trust me just like the poland/ukraine euros was fine both countries have a racist element

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

aye but i like putin i know its wrong but he's a likable c**t who doesnt give a f*ck B) ,..russias fine mate trust me just like the poland/ukraine euros was fine both countries have a racist element

I had a ball in Poland for the Euros.

Saw nothing in the way of racism.

2426f5x.png

Need to get rid of Blatter and all the other cronies, is a group of corrupt officials voting for a corrupt president, so much money in the game, greed is king from players with no loyalty, lying agents and the prawn sandwich brigade taking all the tickets in the key games while real supporters get stuck with the bill

Archived