FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Moderators.

boys and girls,

Anne has been promoted to moderator and will replace Alan who has now left his role.

I also want another moderator who will be chosen by your good selves. Everyone interested, send me a PM telling me what you feel you can offer the website moving forward.

Then, everyone who puts their name in the hat will go into a poll and be voted in by members of the forum.

Should the winning person abuse their position in any way they will have the title taken away and the staff will pick a replacement. Whoever wins will be on a one month trial to start with and should they be successful it will become a permanent role.

You have until Thursday to let me know of your interest.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two questions mate - what name did Alan go under on here and how can anyone send a pm is its been disabled ?

Also Whoever has the most friends will surely get the most votes , irrespective of what they can or cannot offer ?

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Two questions mate - what name did Alan go under on here and how can anyone send a pm is its been disabled ?

Getting your application in already lol

Thought you would

fliegetn0.gif

Also Whoever has the most friends will surely get the most votes , irrespective of what they can or cannot offer ?

Alan is Holtender. PM's are active again.

The reason I am putting it for members to vote (staff can vote too btw) is so people don't feel there is a divide between staff and the members. I might have a little fun with it and allow people to do a little campaign thing to encourage people to vote for them.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I sense a ukip v snp battle ;)

As the post is entitled new moderators are you looking for 2 people ?

Anne is the other new one

fliegetn0.gif

I sense a ukip v snp battle ;)

As the post is entitled new moderators are you looking for 2 people ?

Nope. Its entitled new moderators because one person has already become mod, and we are looking for another.

I will make it clear that politics are kept out of any campaigns and should any person bring them into it then they wont be entered into the poll.

Mellberg_Signature.png

I am something of a newbie here but have racked up almost 4,000 posts and enjoyed the site and the banter between a great bunch of people here - have worked as a moderator before and it's not as easy as many would think and very time consuming .

However having considered things I've decided to put my name forward and stand for the role .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Archived