FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Private Messages

Because my Wife has a medical problem with her foot, and its easier for her to get out before the rush!

She is a ST holder and my Rock, one of the only things that over rules Villa! Next question??

I will also add that dispite this she remains commit to staying in the upper Holte!! this is her commitment to Viila!

Damn i love that Woman!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will also add that dispite this she remains commit to staying in the upper Holte!! this is her commitment to Viila!

Damn i love that Woman!!

only reason i asked is i was watching the play offs tonight ,,,,,,,,southend v wycombe at wembley

it went to extra time ,,phil browne the ex hull manager had his players sitting on the pitch while he pointed his finger at them one at a time

,,wycombe went one up then southend scored in injury time of extra time ,,,,,,,,about the123rd minute ,,,, to take it to penalties

there were quite a few southend fans who had already left the stadium and i thought of you and thought why

then the sky cameras showed the southend fans running back up wembley way to get back in the stadium

7 penalties each and still equal ,,,,,,,,southend won it ,,,,,,,fantastic scenes ,,,,,,,unlke the dark days ,,,,,,,,,,no pitch invastion

keep looking after the mrs loyal ,,,,,,i am married 29 years ,,,,,,wedding aniversary tomorow the 24th of may

so i took her out for a curry earlier tonight,,,,,,,,no way am i taking her out tomorow on the actual day

its villa day ,tomorow ,,,,,,,pub at 12 ,,,,,,the match ,,,,,,,,,,then big ten the ska reggae group afterwards .....aston tavern ,,,,,,,,,unlimited bbq

fliegetn0.gif

only reason i asked is i was watching the play offs tonight ,,,,,,,,southend v wycombe at wembley

it went to extra time ,,phil browne the ex hull manager had his players sitting on the pitch while he pointed his finger at them one at a time

,,wycombe went one up then southend scored in injury time of extra time ,,,,,,,,about the123rd minute ,,,, to take it to penalties

there were quite a few southend fans who had already left the stadium and i thought of you

then the sky cameras showed the southend fans running back up wembley way to get back in the stadium

7 penalties each and still equal ,,,,,,,,southend won it ,,,,,,,fantastic scenes ,,,,,,,unlke the dark days ,,,,,,,,,,no pitch invastion

keep looking after the mrs loyal ,,,,,,i am married 29 years ,,,,,,wedding aniversary tomorow the 24th of may

so i took her out for a curry earlier tonight,,,,,,,,no way am i taking her out tomorow on the actual day

its villa day ,tomorow ,,,,,,,pub at 12 ,,,,,,the match ,,,,,,,,,,then big ten the ska reggae group afterwards .....aston tavern ,,,,,,,,,unlimited bbq

Mrs Loyalvillan shares my love of the Villa, thats what makes her such a wonderful woman!

Villa is ingrained in my family! something i am proud of!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

there were quite a few southend fans who had already left the stadium and i thought of you

Saw that. State of them tearing up Wembley Way.

Hope Conwoman enjoyed her curry.

Happy anniversary to you both.

Hoping to get the chance to get to 29 years this time myself.

2426f5x.png

Because my Wife has a medical problem with her foot, and its easier for her to get out before the rush!

She is a ST holder and my Rock, one of the only things that over rules Villa! Next question??

not being funny but just thinking

has it ever occurred to you to stop to the end of the match

wait ten minutes for the crowd and mad rush to disperse

and then leave safely and quietly with no risk of anyone causing any problem to your wifes poorly foot

fliegetn0.gif

not being funny but just thinking

has it ever occurred to you to stop to the end of the match

wait ten minutes for the crowd and mad rush to disperse

and then leave safely and quietly with no risk of anyone causing any problem to your wifes poorly foot

Tell you what, how about you concern yourself less with my activities and direct your comments elsewhere!!

I have typed so many comments and deleted them in response to you this time!!

Tell you what, how about you concern yourself less with my activities and direct your comments elsewhere!!

I have typed so many comments and deleted them in response to you this time!!

:wow:

fliegetn0.gif

:wow:

So many things to say, so little time

Archived