avstu

Aston Villa 0 Burnley 1

221 posts in this topic

Sorry. Meant to quote your post and somehow added my reply to it, Con.

How long you there for mate ? Already there ?

flight 8am tomorow ,,,£20 return , 2 nights b and b dublin city inn hotel , talbot st , near o connell st

Wow that's cheap - have a Guinness for old Eastie pal and have a great break ;)

Wow that's cheap - have a Guinness for old Eastie pal and have a great break ;)

thank you eastie ,,,,,,,you are a nice man ;)

thank you eastie ,,,,,,,you are a nice man ;)

Also a happily married man so don't get any ideas you old rascal ;)

conman---if you have time try to take in the Jameson tour too- if you manage to and they ask for volunteers in the pre -tour talk, get your hand up quick man, --its brill and you get a good sized sample at the end---pure magic!!

have a great time---I,m sure you will,=

conman---if you have time try to take in the Jameson tour too- if you manage to and they ask for volunteers in the pre -tour talk, get your hand up quick man, --its brill and you get a good sized sample at the end---pure magic!!

cheers Freddy , i will ask the mrs if we can do that ,,,even though i am in charge

we plan to visit kilmainam jail too and we got one of those green hop on hop off bus tickets

cheers Freddy , i will ask the mrs if we can do that ,,,even though i am in charge

we plan to visit kilmainam jail too and we got one of those green hop on hop off bus tickets

the gaol is great. i really enjoyed that. there is a tour bus that goes around the town. the bus is an old amphibian duck from the war. so they take u out in the water with it too

them tickets are good value conman,--there,s so much to see/do its real hard to cram it all in even more so after a couple of them Guinness,s at lunch time, if nice weather sitting on the boardwalk along the River Liffey --is a reet treat,

have been 3x and still have,nt been to the Kilmainahaim Jail !!--

Sorry for my no show at the Addies yesterday folks, something i ate or drank on saturday night had me well under the weather and by the time i was capable of venturing 10 feet from a bog it would have been a real rush just to get a pint.

I think all the gay pride bunch were in our hotel....i have learnt one thing about lesbians, they are noisy feckers who party all night.

As for the game, it would be nice to go into the final in form but at least the last two games should leave nobody at VP in any doubt about what is needed in terms of player recruitment this summer.

UTV

I done that Freddy, I love my Jamesons, was very surprised that i was the only one that put my hand up, got plenty of free samples out of them aswel

Guinness factory is pretty good and the bar right at the top was decent

Me too ak47deol------them samples were brill---came out midday the sun hit me and wow!! had 2 attempts to cross the Ha,penny Bridge-

set me up great to see Bruce at night---rocked all night long then back to Temple Bar for more---grand days man!!

yup did the Guinness one too--that pint at top was it floor 7 went down a blinking treat--met some nice Swedish lasses and had a couple of their pints too-----Pure Magic!!

How long you there for mate ? Already there ?

Dublin is on my to do list next year along with miley Cyrus

you will love it

In Dublin now. Am off to an amazing Indian restaurant in Cabinteely called 'Veda' for some grub with friends.

Tomorrow I will have a proper fry then go to my favourite Chinese for dinner.

Wednesday will probably bring a trip to the Italian.

Love being home. Love my food.

^^^^^ ahhh gee Anne your making me feel darn peckish,----

is there still a diner called --Thunder Road---along one of them main drags in Temple Bar?,,---had a couple of nice feasts there way back in 2003,---

^^^^^ ahhh gee Anne your making me feel darn peckish,----

is there still a diner called --Thunder Road---along one of them main drags in Temple Bar?,,---had a couple of nice feasts there way back in 2003,---

Sorry. Am starving!

There is indeed. Thunder Road has been there for about 20 years.

Enjoy your tucker Anne----I,m off to the local chippie----lol, get some scrag end leftovers, before it shuts £4.50 will get me a feast--magic,

reckon a return trip to Dublin will have to be made----might skip Blackpool this year,!!

Enjoy your tucker Anne----I,m off to the local chippie----lol, get some scrag end leftovers, before it shuts £4.50 will get me a feast--magic,

reckon a return trip to Dublin will have to be made----might skip Blackpool this year,!!

Will do. Enjoy your feast.

Sounds like everyone's planning a forum outing to Ireland

theres a meet up in belfast next month too

There's an idea.

Come on over, folks.