Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 0 Burnley 1

Another good save by heaton , sign him up

Second that, looks great doesn't he

not a great performance today was kinda a frustrating watch expected more for the last game when there was no pressure on it im afraid to say we play like this we have no chance against arsenal nxt week

Newcastle 2 up and Hull are now down. Will take Diame please.

Hull deserved to go down. The football gods got it right. The worst three clubs went down. Just hope this is the last time we are even part of the discussion . Onward and upwards!

That was cack. We never seemed interested. But we are safe... That was the main job so I can't be too picky now..... Onwards and upwards to Wembley. Toronto beckons for me

Guest Morpheus

Finished fourth from bottom. Just not good enough. We keep on this downward spiral and we're down next season. Randy needs to put his hand in his pocket big time now.

Big Sam leaving West Ham.

I'm just thankful Sherwood came in when he did. Finishing only three points above Hull is a little too close for comfort for me.