FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Talk (2015)

callum_sleezby

Charlie Austin is a great target considering Bentekes normally uncertain summer future!!

Good shout but whatever we do I will be happy if we do our business early and show positive intent instead of dragging the summer out until the end of August

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Press reports today that Milner will snub arsenal and join Liverpool for £100k a week - good signing for them if so.

I think he'd fit into that team really well, they have really missed energy in midfield since Gerard got old.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Morpheus

Thought it would be a good idea to encompass all summer transfer rumours in and out in one thread concerning Villa rather than have a plethora of threads on each player we are linked to. Keeps it tidy and less clicking on the old keyboard.

We could also start a separate one to encompass other team's transfers rumours but I'll leave that open just in case the powers that be say no?

So Benteke is finally linked to a move to Liverpool with Lambert as part of the deal!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-use-rickie-lambert-bait-5754508

Away you go guys and gals and discuss.

Non-story, it wasn't Sherwood going after Lambert or at least I don't think it was. Lambert didn't want to come here and that's a big red flag for me anyways.

we are apparently in for vardy too from leicester for another 15m. buy austin and vardy and the 2 lads from swindon if true, sure we have only spent a measly 33.5m lol. might aswell get a new goal keeper in too, i hear cech is available lol

newcomer.png

• avstu unpinned this topic

Archived