Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

callum_sleezby

Transfer Talk (2015)

we are apparently in for vardy too from leicester for another 15m. buy austin and vardy and the 2 lads from swindon if true, sure we have only spent a measly 33.5m lol. might aswell get a new goal keeper in too, i hear cech is available lol

15m for Vardy? That some sort of sick joke?!

I don't get how he is in the England side. He runs, I'll give him that, but he is poor for me. Sell Weimann to bring in another one for 15m? No, thank you.

Oh and he's a forward that has more yellow cards than goals in the Premier League.

15m for Vardy? That some sort of sick joke?!

I don't get how he is in the England side. He runs, I'll give him that, but he is poor for me. Sell Weimann to bring in another one for 15m? No, thank you.

Oh and he's a forward that has more yellow cards than goals in the Premier League.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/579950/Leicester-Aston-Villa-Jamie-Vardy-Transfer-News-Gossip

joke or not, they are writing about it lol. cant see it myself tbh.

to me its the whole tim sherwood and his eye for english talent so i expect us to in for every english player under the sun

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/579950/Leicester-Aston-Villa-Jamie-Vardy-Transfer-News-Gossip

joke or not, they are writing about it lol. cant see it myself tbh.

to me its the whole tim sherwood and his eye for english talent so i expect us to in for every english player under the sun

Might aswell throw Heaton the burnley keeper in the mixer aswell

dont forget we may have darren bent coming back too lmao

My mate is working at Villa Park (his company have the contract for all electrical work) and he has just told me Adebayor is there today. I hope to god he is winding me up

My mate is working at Villa Park (his company have the contract for all electrical work) and he has just told me Adebayor is there today. I hope to god he is winding me up

Isnt Adebayor back home due to personal issues?

That's what I thought, but he insists he is telling the truth. He is a Bluenose though, so I wouldn't put it passed him to pull my leg

If we're going for a keeper we could do a lot worse than this chap. Excellent at Villa Park.

I always liked Adam Bogdan at Bolton, too, could be a very good back up.

As M'boro aren't coming up, how about another look at Jelle Vossen. Partnered Benteke at Ghenk.

Am I the only one not opposed to Adebayor? Lol

Possibly. Too old and too big an ego, not to mention these 'personal issues' that have been dragging on for about a year now.

papers are saying, talks have opened up between benteke and liverpool

Has to be pure BS there is no way this would be allowed to kick off before the cup final. If it is true we're in for another hard summer

Possibly. Too old and too big an ego, not to mention these 'personal issues' that have been dragging on for about a year now.

Has to be pure BS there is no way this would be allowed to kick off before the cup final. If it is true we're in for another hard summer

if he has a clause and its met, as far as i know we cant do anything about it. when does the summer window offically open? surely its still early as the likes of the champions league and the FA cup finals havent been played yet.....

i normally dont read into the papers say about much, but if it is 40m that liverpool are willing to spend on benteke. and we are to get last seasons summer money that wasnt spent, plus the 20m we get normally. surely thats around 70m for us to spend in the window??

it be the perfect time to cash in if that was the size of the war chest

Guest Morpheus

No. Eastie is not opposed to him coming here either.

If Benteke does leave then I'd go for Gomis at Swansea. A bit raw still but improving and will be very good.

Really depends how Sherwood wants us to play though and we may not go for a similar type of striker?

papers are saying, talks have opened up between benteke and liverpool

Anything to create a distraction for the club - the cockney press would hate to see villa win the cup .

Stand by for more stories in the week .

No. Eastie is not opposed to him coming here either.

If Benteke does leave then I'd go for Gomis at Swansea. A bit raw still but improving and will be very good.

Really depends how Sherwood wants us to play though and we may not go for a similar type of striker?

If adebayor played for is as he did under Sherwood then yes - wouldn't rule him out but I'm open minded to the idea.

People wanting Adebayor and Gomis to replace Benteke? WOW

Not me my man I want Sinclair and Austin to replace Andi and Gabby. And keep Benteke

Not me my man I want Sinclair and Austin to replace Andi and Gabby. And keep Benteke

Still not sure on Sinclair but seems a small step up from Weimann, think someone mentioned him on the forum but Mitrovic from Anderlecht would be a good signing, would love someone like Vietto alongside Benteke

gomis is a good player but he has somethin weird wrong with him that he can just faint or collapse at any moment.

40m to replace benteke and then to strengthen the team with an extra 30m on top. we could add say in 4-5 areas and go from there. first team like in defense could become squad players a new keeper and well i suppose it be hard to replace beneteke but for say 20m i can imagine we could get someone in decent.

deals i hate though are players plus cash. always feel there heart is not in it when a player comes in like that

Nothing odd about that - you will get many names suggested on a forum - those are 2 premiership players with clubs above us and in adebayor case he has done it for top too clubs at arsenal , city and Spurs .

He was electric under Sherwood at Spurs so perfectly merits a mention - nothing wow about that or about goMis being mentioned .