Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

callum_sleezby

Transfer Talk (2015)

i think some make out they know about these foreign players by googeling thier name

Maybe mate - I look at Wikipedia but have not heard of most of the new signings this summer - I don't have time to watch all the foreign league football on sky and bt .

Usually barca v real is enough for me when it comes to watching games abroad on TV.

i think some make out they know about these foreign players by googeling thier name

Football manager and FIFA experts mate, all the young lads are the same nowadays.

Football manager and FIFA experts mate, all the young lads are the same nowadays.

when i was a young lad i was into young women

Did you have subbuteo and that striker game where you pressed the heads to kick ?

I loved those games and I had crossfire.

aye me too mate, these young uns have no life skills being stuck in front of an Xbox or playstation everyday but they all football experts lol.

aye me too mate, these young uns have no life skills being stuck in front of an Xbox or playstation everyday but they all football experts lol.

As a kid growing up in the 70s Debbie Harry was where it was at for me :D

Did you have subbuteo and that striker game where you pressed the heads to kick ?

you posh bugger, we got what ever was passed down from the older kids in the street. normally bust of bits missing Lol

Yeah we had subbuteo as kids in the late 60s and early 70s

But we didn't press the heads, we flicked the round base under the player.

We used to iron the pitch and had a league playing home and away in each others houses

Yeah we had subbuteo as kids in the late 60s and early 70s

But we didn't press the heads, we flicked the round base under the player.

We used to iron the pitch and had a league playing home and away in each others houses

It was a game called striker where you pressed the head down to kick .

Have started a thread on the holte suite on old games and toys chaps .