Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

Southampton 6 Aston Villa 1

I told ya Loyal, its in the bag ffs, no need to sweat. Just back to the hotel after a crawl round Bournemouth :wow:

I told ya Loyal, its in the bag ffs, no need to sweat. Just back to the hotel after a crawl round Bournemouth :wow:

Have a great day tomoz Mate!! err today!! lol

karaoke bar around the corner open to 6am, f*ck it, it would be rude not to lol

Jaysus. Can picture it now. That's one for Bournemouth away next season.

Give sky a call and tell them your going to leave ive done this for the last 4 years and every time they have offered me 1/2 for a year im currently paying £38 a month for the full sky tv package including hd

Have offers already on the £98 - third off TV , multi room in 2 bedrooms , fibre optic broadband, full TV package, and phone - can't do any more deals till my offer ends :)

Think it's wrong that they can tie people into 18 month contracts though and they take payment month in advance :(

Just off for a McDonald's breakfast then making my way to Southampton for the game. Good feeling about this one so hoping for all three points and premier league safety UTV.

Give sky a call and tell them your going to leave ive done this for the last 4 years and every time they have offered me 1/2 for a year im currently paying £38 a month for the full sky tv package including hd

This. I get weekend calls, fibre broadband, entertainment AND family package, HD, multi room all for 49 p/m ;)

@AVFCOfficial: #AVFC (v @SouthamptonFC): Given, Bacuna, Vlaar, Okore, Hutton, Westwood, Delph, Cleverley, N’Zogbia, Grealish, Benteke. #AVFCLIVE

This. I get weekend calls, fibre broadband, entertainment AND family package, HD, multi room all for 49 p/m ;)

I have sky in 3 rooms with all film and sky sports channels and TV variety package , sky go, sky unlimited calls, phone rental. And fibre optic plus HD for £98 so guess I've got a decent deal .

Without sports it's not worth my while keeping it .

I do have 3 discounts running - half price on fibre optic, multi room and 40% off TV package - otherwise is be paying close to £150.

@AVFCOfficial: #AVFC subs (v @SouthamptonFC): Guzan, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Senderos, Sanchez, Lowton, Sinclair. #AVFCLIVE

Doesn't look like Sherwood fancies him, when is the last time he started a match?

Think nzogbia has done enough to retain a place as has Grealish . Sinclairs injury cost him the shirt and his replacement has taken the chance.

not sure sinclair fits the formation/tactics we play.

Sherwood started with a 4-4-2, so Sinclair would play in wide midfield - which is his native position.

We play more of a 4-3-2-1 - with 2 central playmakers in Nzog and Grealish.

Sinclair is not this kind of player imo - he is a winger - lacks the vision/creativity the other 2 have. I also think Grealish and Nzog work harder defensively than Sinclair, and thats what Sherwood favours.

Usefull player to have on the bench, a bit of pace late on.

They've been in f**cking three times before the two goals. Awful defending. Vlaar to blame on both.

Okore not better before that.

Appalling.

Three minutes. Three goals.

Can't f**cking defend. Way too easy.