Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

Southampton 6 Aston Villa 1

231 posts in this topic

One in coventry cathedral quarter has closed down too.

i like the litten tree in coventry ,, its quite similar to yates pubs

went there last year before the godiva festival

only went to see the buzzcocks on the friday night

it was brilliant

i like the litten tree in coventry ,, its quite similar to yates pubs

went there last year before the godiva festival

only went to see the buzzcocks on the friday night

it was brilliant

It's always been a good pub - also the jaguar is an old haunt of mine - used to drink in the stag when the old footie player Jim holton owned it - great bloke Jim - hard as nails , died at 42 while jogging from a heart attack - strange life :(

Godiva festival is very popular and free - had some good times down there .

Will watch our game on PC tomorrow as off work for few days now due to impending ostinil injection in knee on Monday - depending on result may watch spurs v hull or Sunderland v Leicester .

It's always been a good pub - also the jaguar is an old haunt of mine - used to drink in the stag when the old footie player Jim holton owned it - great bloke Jim - hard as nails , died at 42 while jogging from a heart attack - strange life :(

Godiva festival is very popular and free - had some good times down there .

Will watch our game on PC tomorrow as off work for few days now due to impending ostinil injection in knee on Monday - depending on result may watch spurs v hull or Sunderland v Leicester .

poor old jim ,,,,only 42 ,,,,,,,you hear that a lot of these joggers and blokes in the gym all the time dying young

thats why i never exercise and live on junk food ,and cider ,,etc,,

do you remember noel cantwell eastie ,,,,,i think,,he had a pub near villa park in the 70s

and i seen echo and the bunnymen at godiva a few years ago ,,,,,,,i will have to look up whos on this year

havent you got BT sport ,,,,,,,,,the match is on that tomorow

if not because its on that there should be some good streams

Yes I remember Noel cantwell - was manager at Coventry after Jimmy hill - ex Man Utd player .

Not got BT sport mate - paying £98 a month to sky as it is but now sky have lost the champions league a lot may switch to BT .

Will watch on streaming tomorrow - Liverpool game was great on streams on BT so expecting similar quality .

Yes I remember Noel cantwell - was manager at Coventry after Jimmy hill - ex Man Utd player .

Not got BT sport mate - paying £98 a month to sky as it is but now sky have lost the champions league a lot may switch to BT .

Will watch on streaming tomorrow - Liverpool game was great on streams on BT so expecting similar quality .

Give sky a call and tell them your going to leave ive done this for the last 4 years and every time they have offered me 1/2 for a year im currently paying £38 a month for the full sky tv package including hd

Give sky a call and tell them your going to leave ive done this for the last 4 years and every time they have offered me 1/2 for a year im currently paying £38 a month for the full sky tv package including hd

Must try that. We have our phone and internet with them, as well as HD and Sports.

See it's going up again from next month.

Must try that. We have our phone and internet with them, as well as HD and Sports.

See it's going up again from next month.

If they dont give it you over the phone keep an eye on your account on my sky you may see the offer there on each occasion i had my service switched off and iv had the offer either via a call or mysky good luck

If they dont give it you over the phone keep an eye on your account on my sky you may see the offer there on each occasion i had my service switched off and iv had the offer either via a call or mysky good luck

Truth be told, I can't be arsed.

My husband would crack up if we didn't have Sky.

a point secures survial, futhermore as along as we better or match the results of those below us we are safe as houses!

I think we will all have a warm fuzzy feeling tomorrow evening

a point secures survial, futhermore as along as we better or match the results of those below us we are safe as houses!

I think we will all have a warm fuzzy feeling tomorrow evening

Have you had an evening with Stella?

Hope you are right but not yet entirely convinced we'll see a Villa win tomorrow.

A draw seems on the cards Anne. Then smash Burnley!

A draw seems on the cards Anne. Then smash Burnley!

My gut says a decent draw, Perth, although I have been wrong about both of the last two fixtures.

Your due a 'win' then Anne lol

Have you had an evening with Stella?

Hope you are right but not yet entirely convinced we'll see a Villa win tomorrow.

In answer to the first question yes, myself and lady Stella have been spending some time together tonight! a cultured evening i will have you know!!

We have to be safe tomorrow, no way my stress levels could take it if it went to the final game!

I told ya Loyal, its in the bag ffs, no need to sweat. Just back to the hotel after a crawl round Bournemouth :wow:

I told ya Loyal, its in the bag ffs, no need to sweat. Just back to the hotel after a crawl round Bournemouth :wow:

Have a great day tomoz Mate!! err today!! lol

karaoke bar around the corner open to 6am, f*ck it, it would be rude not to lol

karaoke bar around the corner open to 6am, f*ck it, it would be rude not to lol

Jaysus. Can picture it now. That's one for Bournemouth away next season.

Have offers already on the £98 - third off TV , multi room in 2 bedrooms , fibre optic broadband, full TV package, and phone - can't do any more deals till my offer ends :)

Think it's wrong that they can tie people into 18 month contracts though and they take payment month in advance :(

Just off for a McDonald's breakfast then making my way to Southampton for the game. Good feeling about this one so hoping for all three points and premier league safety UTV.

Let's wrap it up today then party against burnley while resting our Crown Jewels.

This. I get weekend calls, fibre broadband, entertainment AND family package, HD, multi room all for 49 p/m ;)

@AVFCOfficial: #AVFC (v @SouthamptonFC): Given, Bacuna, Vlaar, Okore, Hutton, Westwood, Delph, Cleverley, N’Zogbia, Grealish, Benteke. #AVFCLIVE

Hutton at left back. Hmm...