FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Christian Benteke

avstu

30 minutes ago, ak47deol said:

LOL talk down to people, or is just because someone you dislike disagrees with you? 

You stated that the solo goal from Benteke proved your point to myself by claiming i couldnt see anything like that

Wont be posting again about this, if you have a problem, report me to another mod or Stu

I dislike nobody mate - nothing more to be said on the subject .

this is a friendly easy going place and I hope it stays that way - that's why I'm here and I know the same can be said of others - the issue is closed as far as I'm concerned.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AK and Eastie move on please.

:smartass:

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Ben, surely if the arguing doesn't involve you, then there's not a problem. Admittedly it's not pleasant but if people have strong opinions it's their right to say what's on their mind as long as they don't break forum rules. Just don't get involved Ben.

image.jpg

I have no issue with debates, that's why we are here, just respect that others have as much right as you have to have an opinion :biggrin:

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

2 minutes ago, Gavinr125 said:

You've not only got to sign the player these days, you've got to sign there agent too

Imo i think he will do well at a team like West Brom or Watford 

will they pay him 120 grand a week too

fliegetn0.gif

Archived