FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Christian Benteke

avstu

I think he'll do very well at Liverpool but I think he could have done better than them, I think if he stuck around a bit longer he could have gone to a club playing champions league football.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

The lad we bought to replace CB would of missed that chance. 

dont think gestede has the pace, nevermind the ability..... thought benteke shoulda made it 2 there at the end. bit of a shocker 1 v 1 u woulda bet ur house on him to bury that

newcomer.png

• 3 months later...

I have seen reports that Liverpool are prepared to offload him for £20m but that he wants to stay, and at that price with the new TV deal he would be a realistic target for Albion.

It seems Kloop doesn't want him, I said last year he should stay here and improve his game and he could have had his choice of clubs this summer. If he had stayed I doubt we would be in this mess but it would amuse me to see him back in the West Midlands at a club who may be fairing a bit better on the pitch than us at present but who will forever be in our shadow.

30 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

I have seen reports that Liverpool are prepared to offload him for £20m but that he wants to stay, and at that price with the new TV deal he would be a realistic target for Albion.

It seems Kloop doesn't want him, I said last year he should stay here and improve his game and he could have had his choice of clubs this summer. If he had stayed I doubt we would be in this mess but it would amuse me to see him back in the West Midlands at a club who may be fairing a bit better on the pitch than us at present but who will forever be in our shadow.

well hes on about 120 grand a week at Liverpool , Would you accept a 50 per cent wage cut by moving to another club

fliegetn0.gif

Archived