FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Christian Benteke

avstu

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to him.

His goals kept us in the premier league for the last 3 years, that alone is worth around £200 million add that to his transfer fee and we have done well from him.

Good luck Benteke, but not against us !!

UTV

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Still feel this morning that someone has raked a knife through my guts. This has hurt every bit as much as when Yorke left. Took us long enough to replace Yorke with someone just as good but we can't wait that amount of time again.

Timothy really has his work cut out now to substantiate his statement that we won't be struggling again. It's massive upheaval at the club this summer which wasn't before time but I don't think Timothy knew we were going to lose both our best players at once.

We are going to need the type of spending not seen at our club since O'Neil to keep us up never mind moving us forward so let's hope the manager is backed to the hilt by the chairman?

so long C.B. thanks for your goals---good luck for the future---except of course when you play against TheFamous ASTON VILLA.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Good luck to CB at Liverpool. I've been watching the Liverpool friendlies over here and Milner is going to help him score a heap of goals. I hope both of them are injured when they play AV lol

image.jpg

I said it on Twitter last night, and I'll say it here, if any Liverpool fans are reading this, watch out for Kismet, he's the only flaw that Benteke has! He'll be touting him around Europe by January and he makes Delph look like a saint!!

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

I said it on Twitter last night, and I'll say it here, if any Liverpool fans are reading this, watch out for Kismet, he's the only flaw that Benteke has! He'll be touting him around Europe by January and he makes Delph look like a saint!!

His 15% of the fee will probably do him until next season and then we might start seeing City or Chelsea come knocking given a good season and Euro's.. Then little details will come from seemingly nowhere maybe even a clause for not achieving CL positions? Who knows, but one thing is for sure and that's that agents are a cancer and probably the number one reason for the death of loyalty in football.

A few more signings working out as well as CB would do this club the power of good, i wish him all the best but not Liverpool. In a perfect world he will score 40 goals next season but they will be the only goals Liverpool get, this will lead to their relegation which will activate a clause in CBs contract. He will then leave to join Barca on a free.......back to reality you watch the fecker play a blinder against us and get a hat trick.

Archived