FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Christian Benteke

avstu

How many times have we gone into a season being optimistic? Some knobs even predict that we're going to finish 6th year after year, but not me, I'm firmly in the reality game. We'll be lucky to finish 8th.

lol. yeah who needs benteke when we got sellars!!!!

newcomer.png

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bored shitless with the prem given we feed other clubs with our players. No great loss tho imo as for every good game benteke had, there were 3 games when he was f**cking useless

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Good luck Beast!! you will rise the the highest level in Football in time!!

11403124_947087252017084_536442748410508

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Massive loss for us for mine and while I agree we can't upgrade on him I think if we can even get someone of similar ability to replace him we can use the money to upgrade 3 or 4 around him so overall the side can still certainly improve.....which it has to.

so delph and benteke have gone ,,,,,because they want to win trophies

wouldnt mind ,,,,,,,,,but ,if they had made a bit more effort in the FA cup final 2 months ago

they would have had their hands on one and a winners medal in their pockets

fliegetn0.gif

so delph and benteke have gone ,,,,,because they want to win trophies

wouldnt mind ,,,,,,,,,but ,if they had made a bit more effort in the FA cup final 2 months ago

they would have had their hands on one and a winners medal in their pockets

Here here.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Thank you Christian for all your goals and effort all the best hope you have a top season except when you play us and get a move to a big club.

It's not all soon and gloom I'm quite optimistic the only nagging doubt is any potential new signing will they be thinking in the back of their minds they've just lost their two best players do I really want to go there.

Archived