FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Christian Benteke

avstu

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relegation next season

why??

Only real loss this window will be benteke!!

Richards replaced Vlaar

Guye replaced Delph

i actually think both our incoming players this season has been a welcome addition of quality!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Was going to happen at some point, £32million in the bank doesn't sound bad though. However we're not likely going to see that, most of it no doubt will go in Lerner's back pocket. I really feel upset about this, without doubt he's probably been our best player since Ashley Young left.

Well now we know why Fibian had such a change of heart.

Even though we knew he would leave someday this is still a hard one to take on the chin.

When I posted on another site I likened him to Balaban over his first few games for us but boy did he make a fool of me.

Potentially the best striker we have had and I wish you all the best CB but please don't score too many against us. That really would be too much to take.

Even worse I suppose this thread will be closed eventually and moved to the archives.

Was going to happen at some point, £32million in the bank doesn't sound bad though. However we're not likely going to see that, most of it no doubt will go in Lerner's back pocket. I really feel upset about this, without doubt he's probably been our best player since Ashley Young left.

Lerner must let Sherwood spend all the money - if not he will be a disgrace ,

Bring in 3 good players with the cash and we could be a much better team this season - onwards and upwards.

A new hero will emerge !

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Archived