FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Christian Benteke

avstu

Personally I hope Benteke goes. We depend on him too much and that is not good considering it depends how he turns up on the day.

I would like us to buy another decent winger and Charlie Austin up front with Sinclair. I think TS is trying to build a British team at Villa. About time, we have some great talent in the UK and it is being smothered by foreign imports.

image.jpg

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending of course on what else we get - kaboul, Townsend, and £18m?

Probably a few spurs players Sherwood might fancy .

Make it 23 plus them and you've got yourself a deal

mzjj.jpg

If Benteke goes then I think we will need to get more than one striker in to replace him. As Perth Villan says we have depended too much on him for goals. If we get one decent striker in to replace him all that will happen is that we'll depend on that guy. Gabby has become an irregular scorer these days and indications are that both Kozak and Weimann's futures lie elsewhere.

Was never a fan of players been makeweights in a deal, even less so since Ireland. If Townsend or Kaboul wanted to come here fine but sign them on theit own merits not just as part of a deal for Benteke.

Was never a fan of players been makeweights in a deal, even less so since Ireland. If Townsend or Kaboul wanted to come here fine but sign them on theit own merits not just as part of a deal for Benteke.

yes we want hard cash ,,,,,,,,,,,,,not players other teams want to get rid off

fliegetn0.gif

Agree, you only have to look at the Stephen Ireland debarcle to see the out come.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived