Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

Christian Benteke

according to sources in co louth. benteke's real amibion is to be a goal keeper for refugees heading across the chanel. 350 quid a week and a hiace

Knowing how football is all about money, this has probably been a set up by some promotional company to stir things up. Let's be honest, Benteke is not worth £32 million. Why are we so adamant on offering him more money to keep him. He hasn't done anything to warrant a massive jump in wages. He is under contract and gets a bloody good wage already. He is playing in his preferred position and it is his job to score goals. FFS stop worrying about Benteke. Sell him and get as much as we can for him. We need players that are going to perform every week, not when they feel like it.

Knowing how football is all about money, this has probably been a set up by some promotional company to stir things up. Let's be honest, Benteke is not worth £32 million. Why are we so adamant on offering him more money to keep him. He hasn't done anything to warrant a massive jump in wages. He is under contract and gets a bloody good wage already. He is playing in his preferred position and it is his job to score goals. FFS stop worrying about Benteke. Sell him and get as much as we can for him. We need players that are going to perform every week, not when they feel like it.

Sounds about spot on to me mate.

There were games this season he was unplayable, if you can get more consistency out of him he is one of best out and out strikers in Europe, so yes IMO i would offer him more money to extend his stay

@FootieWriter: BREAKING - I understand Spurs have launched a second bid of £25mil + ad ons for Christian Benteke. #AVFC #THFC

I'm beginning to come round to the idea it might not be so bad to sell him and bring in 3 or 4 quality players with the cash.

Similar to when we sold platt and big Ron spent the cash well .

Lose a class player but improve the team overall in several areas .

I'm beginning to come round to the idea it might not be so bad to sell him and bring in 3 or 4 quality players with the cash.

Similar to when we sold platt and big Ron spent the cash well .

Lose a class player but improve the team overall in several areas .

yeah it worked for liverpool and spurs selling bale and suarez

yeah it worked for liverpool and spurs selling bale and suarez

All depends how well you spend the cash mate - depends who Sherwood wants and what price he pays for them - Liverpool and Spurs bought some tat .

When Everton sold Rooney Moyes spent well and they improved the team with the cash .

Today we are linked to £15m vardy from Leicester - no thanks!

All depends how well you spend the cash mate - depends who Sherwood wants and what price he pays for them - Liverpool and Spurs bought some tat .

When Everton sold Rooney Moyes spent well and they improved the team with the cash .

Today we are linked to £15m vardy from Leicester - no thanks!

I'd rather spend the 15mil on Austin than Vardy.

@FootieWriter: BREAKING - I understand Spurs have launched a second bid of £25mil + ad ons for Christian Benteke. #AVFC #THFC

If true then spurs are far from skint and should be made to pay the full asking price. If Harry Kane is worth 40 million then Bentekke is worth what villa are asking.

If true then spurs are far from skint and should be made to pay the full asking price. If Harry Kane is worth 40 million then Bentekke is worth what villa are asking.

Agreed - dont bother with bids - we want £32.5m and not a penny less., or players that in part ex equal that valuation.