FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

2015 Non Villa Transfer Talk

avstu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you think so? On the face of what you wrote I probably disagree but im curious if u could elaborate.

Could write a book on why money is killing the game but to keep it brief....competitiveness and the lack of it, reckon most of us could name the top 4 this season and probably 5th and 6th as well a month before a ball has even been kicked.

As a money making business it is booming as a sport it is dead.

Sky latest---------Chelski sign Begovic from Stoke on a 4 year deal-----was well expected,

Kind of proves the point i was just making, he would rather earn a fortune as a reserve at Chelsea than earn a smaller fortune at a club like Aston Villa and be 1st choice. And lets face it until sugar daddies started pumping billions into the countries two richest clubs nobody would have mentioned them in the same breath as this famous old club in terms of stature within the game.

Kind of proves the point i was just making, he would rather earn a fortune as a reserve at Chelsea than earn a smaller fortune at a club like Aston Villa and be 1st choice. And lets face it until sugar daddies started pumping billions into the countries two richest clubs nobody would have mentioned them in the same breath as this famous old club in terms of stature within the game.

^^^^^ spot on

Archived