Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

Aston Villa 1 West Ham United 0

forgot to say what i found amazing yesterday

the amount of people leaving with about 5 minutes plus stoppage time left

i know it happens every match but yesterday 3 points were vital and i couldnt believe it

Only found one game on at 3pm in any pubs in Santa ponsa and that was where I went to watch but was surprised only 4 people watched the game in there - expected a fairer few Brits to be in there - maybe the bikini clad women were a better attraction .

forgot to say what i found amazing yesterday

the amount of people leaving with about 5 minutes plus stoppage time left

i know it happens every match but yesterday 3 points were vital and i couldnt believe it

Makes you wonder why people actually bother going, i can almost understand if we are getting hammered but 1-0 up with WHU having a go at us......what do they do, get back to their car and stick the radio on to find out the result ? unbefuckinglieveable

I can only assume these are the same people who have never had kids because they stop screwing prior to the vinegar stroke to save on tissues and arguments about whose sleeping in the damp patch..

For the record i leave on about 86/87 minutes most home games for a few reasons, I give my all for Villa and i object to be pigeon holed by some on here!!

If thats what you think of me then fair enough but some people have reasons for this and i for one feel i should explain myself!

For the record i leave on about 86/87 minutes most home games for a few reasons, I give my all for Villa and i object to be pigeon holed by some on here!!

If thats what you think of me then fair enough but some people have reasons for this and i for one feel i should explain myself!

No explanation needed mate - totally your choice And many have valid reasons., especially with the congestion around the place .

Get back in your hole!

I stay to the end cause I am a better fan than you loyal !

the mate i met after the match yesterday told me he spent the whole of the 1st half watching the match on the telly on the concourse area in the corner of the north stand lower

he said he got there at ten past 3 and noticed they were still serving beer even though they are suposed to stop 15 mins before kick off

so he bought 2 botttles of heinakin at £3.80 each ,,,,,,and its not even a full pint in the bottles

then ten minutes before half time he bought 2 more

now dont get me wrong i like a drink ,,,,,,,,but would never consider that

for a start the beer is warm and i wouldnt pay £3.80

and when i get in the ground its usually 5 to 3 and i have a quick p*ss and head for my seat

saying that once when i went to wolves away around 1977 or 78

me and another mate got in the ground and spent the whole 90 minutes drinking half pint bottles of guinness below the stand

and they had no tellys with the match on then

My post was just a p*ss take, entirely up to you when you leave and you don't have to explain yourself.

My post was just a p*ss take, entirely up to you when you leave and you don't have to explain yourself.

No worries Mate! i must have been on the rag yesterday!! lol