Peever

Aston Villa 1 West Ham United 0

171 posts in this topic

3-0 because we are that damn good at the minute lol

To be fair..... That's accurate

3-0 because we are that damn good at the minute lol

Love it Mate!! +1 for nothing more than making me smile!!

but this is not to be considered an easy game!!

INJURY REPORT: Gabby Agbonlahor is back in training and available for the match with West Ham.

Source: AVFCOfficial Twitter

good for the bench (wouldnt start him even if fully fit)

Probably start off at a sprint and panic somewhere along the way. Surely we won't lose to the spanners. Saying that a 1-0 will do go home as happy as I feel in the morning getting the train to the match.

Reckon 3-1, Benteke hattrick.. and that's not the claret and blue tints speaking, that's genuinely the only result I see, we can score a load of goals, but don't think we can not concede

If we play the same way as we did against Everton our previous centre back won't be able to handle it.

Can't see us losing.

problems at the back for west ham

james collins doubful with a bad back

tomkins and reid already out

an 18 year old called reece burke will be centre back alongside collins if he can sort his back out

hat trick for benteke might not be a bad bet

Closer the day gets the more nervous i get!! we soo need Sunderland to just fecking lay down and die!! lol

Closer the day gets the more nervous i get!! we soo need Sunderland to just fecking lay down and die!! lol

Time to change our shitty record against the Hammers before worrying too much about the Black Cats.

Time to change our shitty record against the Hammers before worrying too much about the Black Cats.

normally i would agree, but our position is precarious at the moment and needs must!

and sunderland have a game in hand!!

Seems our regular badge man at The Addies has finally retired,he was threatening to all season,just as ive again lost my fave badge!!, a junior came last week with minimal stock,and the magnet lad don't carry the same style of badge!! have prev checked the barrow opposite the away fans entrance along Witton Lane---to no avail,

will try the lass under the bridge tomorrow,--any body know any more selling points?

3 points tomorrow and another Game of The Day with the delectable Sarah--Jayne would do very nicely-----Come On You Villa Boyzz----Fight Lilke Lions,

oil your tonsils guys n gals --raise them old rafters for the full game----your club needs you " Now more than Ever" sing and cheer The Boyzz home----

Seems our regular badge man at The Addies has finally retired,he was threatening to all season,just as ive again lost my fave badge!!, a junior came last week with minimal stock,and the magnet lad don't carry the same style of badge!! have prev checked the barrow opposite the away fans entrance along Witton Lane---to no avail,

will try the lass under the bridge tomorrow,--any body know any more selling points?

3 points tomorrow and another Game of The Day with the delectable Sarah--Jayne would do very nicely-----Come On You Villa Boyzz----Fight Lilke Lions,

oil your tonsils guys n gals --raise them old rafters for the full game----your club needs you " Now more than Ever" sing and cheer The Boyzz home----

What's the badge you lost, Freddy?

Same blinkin badge 2 nd time Anne,!! if I manage to get a 3rd reckon its best left at home!!! bought the first in Blackpool,shop now closed,

its the small circular Lion one with Villa,s 4 colours on it---Claret Blue,White and Yellow,----yellow being predominant, have got the others in the set, the Claret and Light Blue ones,

Same blinkin badge 2 nd time Anne,!! if I manage to get a 3rd reckon its best left at home!!! bought the first in Blackpool,shop now closed,

its the small circular Lion one with Villa,s 4 colours on it---Claret Blue,White and Yellow,----yellow being predominant, have got the others in the set, the Claret and Light Blue ones,

How many badges you got Freddy?? can you make a waistcoat of them yet??

Don't think I have that one, I'm afraid, or you could have had it.

Loyal ---nah man not with my dam habit --of buying 2 --loosing one man---lol,- must start taking more care---

Ahh cheers Anne lass ,---that,s a nice gesture, its a bit rare, that badge -------will keep on looking, 2 cockney badge boys had,nt got one at The Green Man neither----theres always tomorrow,

Have i heard right that an 18 year old youngster will be marking Benteke tomorrow? Gotta be good for the beast...

Have i heard right that an 18 year old youngster will be marking Benteke tomorrow? Gotta be good for the beast...

Yeah, well he's nineteen. Reece Burke. They're three defenders down. He played last week and expected to start again.

maybe a time for a Starlet to shine?? thats what the EPL is all about!! surprise packages!

Weakened defence means Grealish is going to cause them major problems also. I'd like to see us start with Sinclair instead of N'Zogbia and swap them later on.

Shall be watching this game at 2am, as I'm in New Zealand and finally settled with a property and a job now, life is good. =)

How much I have missed football is unbelieve!

4-0 UTV!

Shall be watching this game at 2am, as I'm in New Zealand and finally settled with a property and a job now, life is good. =)

How much I have missed football is unbelieve!

4-0 UTV!

WTF BLAST FROM THE PAST! how you doing mate!! you over there now?? fair Play! My Son has just moved to Oz on a 6 to 12 month work permit!! i reckon he will do the 3 months hard labour on the Farms to stay longer!! Great life out there!!

Hows tricks?

Hey Loyal,

Yeah life is good, so easy to find work and the place is just so so chilled, nothing is an issue here =) I did 2 months on the east coast of OZ, its a gorgeous place!

Nothing compares to what I've seen of New Zealand though, done North and South island such a wonderful place!!

Should be more active around here now, but watching the games, I'll need to become a night owl! HA

Hey Loyal,

Yeah life is good, so easy to find work and the place is just so so chilled, nothing is an issue here =) I did 2 months on the east coast of OZ, its a gorgeous place!

Nothing compares to what I've seen of New Zealand though, done North and South island such a wonderful place!!

Should be more active around here now, but watching the games, I'll need to become a night owl! HA

He is on the Western Coast, Port Hedland! Loving it he is!