FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Ireland

Eastie

Not really. Think there's plenty of nutjobs on both sides. They're as bad as each other. I just don't pay any heed to any of them because they're all a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

dont get me wrong there is plenty of arseholes on the other sides trust me,you know and i knw but the loyalists seem a bit more backwards & aggressive & abussive dont younagree?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont get me wrong there is plenty of arseholes on the other sides trust me,you know and i knw but the loyalists seem a bit more backwards & aggressive & abussive dont younagree?

When we are talking about extremists, think the lunacy evens itself out.

Ain't nobody got no time for that.

2426f5x.png

When we are talking about extremists, think the lunacy evens itself out.

Ain't nobody got no time for that.

forget about the crack pot extremists just yer average joe whether from falls road or shankhill or brigton or garngad the loyalists/unonist community are far far more aggresive and bigoted.dont you agree? lets not f*ck about anne theyre backward bastards

i f**cking love the irish shower of ugly bastards though lol,...been to cork,dublin & passed through belfast wish i stayed longer my grannys side are from donegal who immigrated to ireland,i love the cultural identity i share with the country,..as for the north it reminds me so much of the west of scotland with the lingo etc...as someor who knows about religous/political divides my wife is a protestant n i couldnt care less the older im getting the more im starting to hate religion

one day visit donegal :thumbup:

Connemara is the place to visit! just stunning and beautiful!!

Had a Cat named Connermara as a kid!! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

forget about the crack pot extremists just yer average joe whether from falls road or shankhill or brigton or garngad the loyalists/unonist community are far far more aggresive and bigoted.dont you agree? lets not f*ck about anne theyre backward bastards

What? The average Joes are the mes and yous. They aren't aggressive or bigoted. They don't give much of a sh*t.

2426f5x.png

What? The average Joes are the mes and yous. They aren't aggressive or bigoted. They don't give much of a sh*t.

you are from newry dou think or blieve ireland should be a 32 county eire? do you like what the brits have done to your people bcause i dont there scum in my eyes

you are from newry dou think or blieve ireland should be a 32 county eire? do you like what the brits have done to your people bcause i dont there scum in my eyes

It's history and I honestly don't think there's any point living in the past or rehashing it all the time.

It is what it is. Northern Ireland has moved on and that's great to see. Time for the stragglers to catch up and catch a grip.

Northern Ireland will always be home, whether we're there or not.

2426f5x.png

It's history and I honestly don't think there's any point living in the past or rehashing it all the time.

It is what it is. Northern Ireland has moved on and that's great to see. Time for the stragglers to catch up and catch a grip.

Northern Ireland will always be home, whether we're there or not.

dont be an apoligist anne bcause i know yo love our country and follow the national team everywhere,and btw i was all for th GFA,...but lets be the loyalist community are far far far more racist/bigotoed etc look at holycross school f**cking primary students getting abuse because of their faith as i said backwards and i dont live in NI but i see this sh*t here in WOS

dont be an apoligist anne bcause i know yo love our country and follow the national team everywhere,and btw i was all for th GFA,...but lets be the loyalist community are far far far more racist/bigotoed etc look at holycross school f**cking primary students getting abuse because of their faith as i said backwards and i dont live in NI but i see this sh*t here in WOS

fliegetn0.gif

Archived