Eastie

Ireland

681 posts in this topic

Not really. Think there's plenty of nutjobs on both sides. They're as bad as each other. I just don't pay any heed to any of them because they're all a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

dont get me wrong there is plenty of arseholes on the other sides trust me,you know and i knw but the loyalists seem a bit more backwards & aggressive & abussive dont younagree?

dont get me wrong there is plenty of arseholes on the other sides trust me,you know and i knw but the loyalists seem a bit more backwards & aggressive & abussive dont younagree?

When we are talking about extremists, think the lunacy evens itself out.

Ain't nobody got no time for that.

When we are talking about extremists, think the lunacy evens itself out.

Ain't nobody got no time for that.

forget about the crack pot extremists just yer average joe whether from falls road or shankhill or brigton or garngad the loyalists/unonist community are far far more aggresive and bigoted.dont you agree? lets not f*ck about anne theyre backward bastards

i f**cking love the irish shower of ugly bastards though lol,...been to cork,dublin & passed through belfast wish i stayed longer my grannys side are from donegal who immigrated to ireland,i love the cultural identity i share with the country,..as for the north it reminds me so much of the west of scotland with the lingo etc...as someor who knows about religous/political divides my wife is a protestant n i couldnt care less the older im getting the more im starting to hate religion

one day visit donegal :thumbup:

Connemara is the place to visit! just stunning and beautiful!!

Had a Cat named Connermara as a kid!! lol

forget about the crack pot extremists just yer average joe whether from falls road or shankhill or brigton or garngad the loyalists/unonist community are far far more aggresive and bigoted.dont you agree? lets not f*ck about anne theyre backward bastards

What? The average Joes are the mes and yous. They aren't aggressive or bigoted. They don't give much of a sh*t.

Connemara is the place to visit! just stunning and beautiful!!

Had a Cat named Connermara as a kid!! lol

il need to googl it mate,whilst im typing im listening to some good irish choons on the earphones

What? The average Joes are the mes and yous. They aren't aggressive or bigoted. They don't give much of a sh*t.

you are from newry dou think or blieve ireland should be a 32 county eire? do you like what the brits have done to your people bcause i dont there scum in my eyes

you are from newry dou think or blieve ireland should be a 32 county eire? do you like what the brits have done to your people bcause i dont there scum in my eyes

It's history and I honestly don't think there's any point living in the past or rehashing it all the time.

It is what it is. Northern Ireland has moved on and that's great to see. Time for the stragglers to catch up and catch a grip.

Northern Ireland will always be home, whether we're there or not.

It's history and I honestly don't think there's any point living in the past or rehashing it all the time.

It is what it is. Northern Ireland has moved on and that's great to see. Time for the stragglers to catch up and catch a grip.

Northern Ireland will always be home, whether we're there or not.

dont be an apoligist anne bcause i know yo love our country and follow the national team everywhere,and btw i was all for th GFA,...but lets be the loyalist community are far far far more racist/bigotoed etc look at holycross school f**cking primary students getting abuse because of their faith as i said backwards and i dont live in NI but i see this sh*t here in WOS

dont be an apoligist anne bcause i know yo love our country and follow the national team everywhere,and btw i was all for th GFA,...but lets be the loyalist community are far far far more racist/bigotoed etc look at holycross school f**cking primary students getting abuse because of their faith as i said backwards and i dont live in NI but i see this sh*t here in WOS

You should know better than to believe the shite you see on the telly. The media played its part in giving the world a completely false impression of life in Northern Ireland. They don't know what to be at these days. The Northern Ireland news is like a bad comedy. The whole Northern Ireland Assembly is a farce too.

Am proud to be Irish, of course, but will never vilify any group anywhere in the world because of the actions of a few binlids.

Just the way I feel.

You should know better than to believe the shite you see on the telly. The media played its part in giving the world a completely false impression of life in Northern Ireland. They don't know what to be at these days. The Northern Ireland news is like a bad comedy. The whole Northern Ireland Assembly is a farce too.

Am proud to be Irish, of course, but will never vilify any group anywhere in the world because of the actions of a few binlids.

Just the way I feel.

yes you know me i dont belibbe having to liiev the media bile and know what irelands like just like you do but i dont blame you sitting on the fence having to live in london or being a woman ,but i will always support the republican cause

Well as we see every summer during marching season tensions are just below the surface.

I am Catholic, 30 years happily married to protestant lady or c of e, not sure if they are the same but it's never been a problem in Birmingham, but probably would have been if we had lived in Belfast .

Looking to the future I would like to see the peace wall demolished and more mixed religion schools

Well as we see every summer during marching season tensions are just below the surface.

I am Catholic, 30 years happily married to protestant lady or c of e, not sure if they are the same but it's never been a problem in Birmingham, but probably would have been if we had lived in Belfast .

Looking to the future I would like to see the peace wall demolished and more mixed religion schools

mibbe what chance ye got wit a religion the PRO-tests against catholc,so what is their identity if theyre was no catholics to hate as i said backwars no wonder they line them selves with loyalism/kkk/zionism ...backwards racists

Thirty years ago in certain parts of Belfast maybe but there were plenty of 'mixed' marriages even then, Con.

Northern Ireland has some of the best schools in Europe, if not the world, and more could definitely be done there to ease remaining tensions. Sad, and inexcusable, that some people still get to eighteen without meeting someone of a different religion.

as I said anne backwards all caused by the brits deep deep down you know don't f*ck about hen,il back ye up

as I said anne backwards all caused by the brits deep deep down you know don't f*ck about hen,il back ye up

I'm not f**cking about.

Too easy to blame it all on 'the Brits', Dimitri. There was a lot more to it than that.

The usual shite when it comes to the "Troubles" here!

The usual shite when it comes to the "Troubles" here!

What 'Troubles' here? You've led a charmed life, sunshine.

im disgusted with omagh/Manchester/brum but this would never had happened if britains greedy hands didn't invade im disgusted with it

cmon loyal behave behave sir

cmon loyal behave behave sir

Really??

I have my own thoughts on these matters but if we dont move on we are stagnating!!

I will comment no further in anticipation of being called a racist as before!

eh ive never called you a racist behave yerself m8,...Improud of my identity andculture I know whats real and whatis not despite being a thick b**tard

eh ive never called you a racist behave yerself m8,...Improud of my identity andculture I know whats real and whatis not despite being a thick b**tard

You on the sauce?