Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 3 Everton 2

No resurgence. Their home form has been good for quite a while but they aren't nearly as good on the road.

Good thing is we can believe that the lads will give it a 'right good go' under Sherwood.

yes and we need a full house saturday

and play like we did against spurs , liverpool and man city

we should get the 3 points

yes and we need a full house saturday

and play like we did against spurs , liverpool and man city

we should get the 3 points

Well said mate !

It looks like Brad Guzan will be in goal against Everton, despite his howler at Man City.AVFC - Sherwood - What Guzan needs to do

In any event, Shay Given should be on the bench (as usual) and available, if needed !

Nothing there to suggest who will be in goal for me - just comments on what brad needs to do - certainly wouldn't read into those comments who will be playing on Saturday .

Sherwood said what you'd expect any manager to say .

Assume whatever you wish , we will see on Saturday .

Yes, we shall.

huge huge game we need to stop conceding goals late on---if Hutton Cissoko and Gabby are available I,d give them the nod:::

Given,Hutton/Lowton, Okore,Vlaar,Cissoko,Westwood,Delph,Cleverley,Grealish,Gabby,Benteke,

if Timbo sticks with Given then I,d draft Sendeross in for Vlaar---can,t afford no more repeats of that 3rd minute howler against citeh----that has been a disaster waiting to happen all season,!! Vlaar and Guzan don't seem to communicate as they should!!! no time for sentiment or schoolboy howlers now I,m afraid!!!

i think its more likely we will pick up points v west ham and burnley, maybe even a draw v soton. i dont think this match will be as easy as ppl imagine. when martinez has everton playing well, they are a match for any pl side.

a win i be over the moon.

a draw is what i realisticly think we are capable of.

a loss is very much on the cards.

2-1 everton lukaku and mirellas, and benteke

i think its more likely we will pick up points v west ham and burnley, maybe even a draw v soton. i dont think this match will be as easy as ppl imagine. when martinez has everton playing well, they are a match for any pl side.

a win i be over the moon.

a draw is what i realisticly think we are capable of.

a loss is very much on the cards.

2-1 everton lukaku and mirellas, and benteke

Hoping the weekends heroics will go to their head and they'll think we'll be a pushover in comparison!

If we cut out the silly mistakes we made V City, this could easily be 3 points!!

Guest Morpheus

Lose against Everton after Hull beating Liverpool and we are deep in the mire.

Lose against Everton after Hull beating Liverpool and we are deep in the mire.

Depending on what Sunderland do - worry for me is Liverpool have given up and the top 4 is virtually sealed which is good for those yet to play Liverpool and United - Liverpool last night were an utter embarrassment and Rodgers for me has clearly failed to motivate his team - deserves the sack .

Win on Saturday for is and Sunderland lose and it will be almost party time .

If it does go tits up on Saturday I'm glad I won't be around next week as the brown pants brigade will be out in full force .

We are playing well enough to give any team a game, maintain that in the final 4 games and we will be fine. My worry is that as massive underdogs in our last 3 games the pressure was off, after results elsewhere we now need a win and the pressure is on.

I think TS will have the boys fired up.... 2-1 Villa.

We are playing well enough to give any team a game, maintain that in the final 4 games and we will be fine. My worry is that as massive underdogs in our last 3 games the pressure was off, after results elsewhere we now need a win and the pressure is on.

I think TS will have the boys fired up.... 2-1 Villa.

Agreed, it won't be easy but it's certainly a game we should be looking to win .

Assume whatever you wish , we will see on Saturday .

He won't drop Guzan

He won't drop Guzan

Just like fox would never sack Lambert .

There was a lot of speculation driven by journalists close to the club that shay was very close to getting the nod last Saturday - guzans display will,only have strengthened shays chances.

Just like fox would never sack Lambert .

Who the f*ck said that ?

Who the f*ck said that ?

Many on here - ultimately we will see on Saturday but I certainly don't believe it's by any means a certainty that Guzan will keep his place .

I think it's a really close call either way .

Many on here - ultimately we will see on Saturday but I certainly don't believe it's by any means a certainty that Guzan will keep his place .

I think it's a really close call either way .

Nobody is certain of their place any week