Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 3 Everton 2

Lots of, presumably blind, Villa fans on Twitter saying the Toffees have been lucky and United the better team today.

McCarthy has been superb.

Lennon is like a bullet. Don't fancy Richardson's chances against him.

I hope lennon plays, he really is beyond sh*t! No doubt Mirallas will play though :(

I hope lennon plays, he really is beyond sh*t! No doubt Mirallas will play though :(

"Beyond sh*t"? You think so? That says a lot about poor old Richardson then.

Let's not worry About the opposition players - let them worry about us .

I'm hoping gabby will be fit and with benteke on fire we will be a potent threat - our midfield has been very good in recent games and old Gareth Barry will be panting like one of morphs clients after a 30 minute session in his clinic .

I felt yesterday that TS got it wrong to start with tactically. IMO he should have played with N'Zogbia and Grealish in the no.10 roles.

For Everton, I think he needs to do similar what he did yesterday. Pack the midfield out. I think he needs to try and do that by playing either Westwood or Sanchez.

I felt yesterday that TS got it wrong to start with tactically. IMO he should have played with N'Zogbia and Grealish in the no.10 roles.

For Everton, I think he needs to do similar what he did yesterday. Pack the midfield out. I think he needs to try and do that by playing either Westwood or Sanchez.

I would rather he played Westwood but think he has a thing for Sanchez. His goal yesterday will probably see him starting.

Sanchez to me seems to lose concentration too often and give the ball away in sloppy fashion . I'd go with westy.

Guest Morpheus

Let's not worry About the opposition players - let them worry about us .

I'm hoping gabby will be fit and with benteke on fire we will be a potent threat - our midfield has been very good in recent games and old Gareth Barry will be panting like one of morphs clients after a 30 minute session in his clinic .

My clients can't even walk after a 30 minute session Eastie.

Everton game going to be a lot harder than some give it credit for. They like ourselves are playing much better and we'll need to be a lot more solid at the back to get anything from the game.

I know we played really well yesterday but we still lost. Hutton and cissoko must come in and I would leave Sanches out ,he is always the one that causes the goal against, he gave the free kick and gave the corner which they scored,I know he scored, but he is a liability.Also I would give Given the jersey. this game will test TS decision making.

Everton wil lbe flying high for this. Then again so are we I suppose... in a way. Need at least a point. But in reality 3 would be ideal.

Everton wil lbe flying high for this. Then again so are we I suppose... in a way. Need at least a point. But in reality 3 would be ideal.

Seems a bigger task now than it did a week or so ago!!

We weren't supposed to beat Spurs or Liverpool - and we did.

Came back from 0-2 at City and could have nicked it.

Why are we suddenly shitting ourselves about Everton?

Games running out but there's still time to sort this mess.

not shittng myself, just saying the game looks a little harder due to Everton resurgence!

I agree. I think we have a good strong squad at the moment. I think there is good chemistry on the pitch that will continue to shine next match and on. They seem much more alive than they did. I'm expecting a good result.

Everton have picked up 4points from there last 5 away games, they are not as convincing as many make out

not shittng myself, just saying the game looks a little harder due to Everton resurgence!

No resurgence. Their home form has been good for quite a while but they aren't nearly as good on the road.

Good thing is we can believe that the lads will give it a 'right good go' under Sherwood.

What I have noticed is that everybody is supportive of TS. That is fantastic that we are all behind him and the boys. Good times ahead I think.

Rather be on our position that any of the bottom 5 - points on the board are precious .

If we fail to get one more win then we have only ourselves to blame .

Burnley cant score a goal- QPR can't get a win - Sunderland and hull have it all to do - I think it's between those 2 for the final place .

Confidence and belief in the side will still be very high after the watt we took the game to city at the etihad .