Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 3 Everton 2

robb    5

just asking a question Mate, Maybe Given was fouled as it seems but he should have been stronger in that situation!

Was very solid and his distribution was much better than Guzan, but like i say, just asking a question

The two goals were giveaways again. Silly challenge by Vlaar, Given not strong enough...good stopper but does he lack physique?

That said a fab win, and just as well. Even a draw would have had us equal bottom 3 with sunderland.

It is still too close to call for the third team to go down....leicester and hull are not going away, newcastle have winnable games left......and west ham will NOT be pushovers.....

ps....great win by the baggies....

AnneMc    265

how i felt yesterday was the as i felt at Wembley!!

11205015_990199377665874_841708507803710

That picture has caused enough trouble without you scaring the regulars on here and all.

robb    5

Bacuna is not a right back and never will be.

Nor richardson a left back...arguable that the whole back 4 will be different next season.

Fedup1    43

how i felt yesterday was the as i felt at Wembley!!

11205015_990199377665874_841708507803710

Why's that bloke sniffing that other guys armpit? Is that what you do in the upper regions of K4?

AnneMc    265

Why's that bloke sniffing that other guys armpit? Is that what you do in the upper regions of K4?

That's a Wembley picture, Mick.

Someone beside us farted his way through the game. It was horrific.

Zeewulf    33

Ahhh, so is that pic of Loyal and his 'Smell that one !!' pose ? Hence why the guy is sniffing the other guys armpit as it's fresher .. lmao

AnneMc    265

Ahhh, so is that pic of Loyal his 'Smell that one !!' pose ?

Think that one's after the final whistle, showing the relief of escape. Can't remember.

Fedup1    43

Lol Anne, must look/pay more attention next time.

Was very similar experience where we were sitting

AnneMc    265

Lol Anne, must look/pay more attention next time.

Was very similar experience where we were sitting

Hopefully we are odour-free for the final.

Loyalvillan    584

i think someone on the journey down decided on roadkill instead of a Burger King!! the eggy waft was a little much after 90 mins!

Larry-AV    83

Re : Loyalvillan, on 03 May 2015 - 5:11 PM, said: how i felt yesterday was the as i felt at Wembley!!

Was the 'as' Loyal felt the one that farted ? :unsure:

richrvillian    23

The two goals were giveaways again. Silly challenge by Vlaar, Given not strong enough...good stopper but does he lack physique?

That said a fab win, and just as well. Even a draw would have had us equal bottom 3 with sunderland.

It is still too close to call for the third team to go down....leicester and hull are not going away, newcastle have winnable games left......and west ham will NOT be pushovers.....

ps....great win by the baggies....

Aw come on he was clearly fouled, a blind man could see it, not sure that that makes Clattenberg and has been said on another thread if Given shook him off it would probably have been a penalty and maybe even a red card the way Clattenberg was favouring Everton

Patrick    170

he looks pleased with his farting

Patrick    170

yeah i went the match yesterday,,,,,,

drinking in the swan erdington high st before hand ,,,,,,,bloody £3.10 for strongbow

had a can of strongbow near the ground £1.40 and chips for £1.50 ,,, thats a pound cheaper than the manchester chips last week

in the ground for 5 to 3 ,,,,,great match ,,,,,,,,,,,totally outplayed the in form team in the prem who were on a great run

this everton side that has suffered from europa cup syndrome is packed with quality players will surely challenge for top 6 next season

,,,,,,yet we were the best team and deserved the win even tho we hung on a bit at the end

after the match going past the witton arms i could hear the DJ so popped in but decided not to stop for a drink

decided to jump the train into town but there was about 200 people queueing on the ramp

so started walking and got on the 11 bus at witton cemetary to erdington

i went in the acorn then on the high st but i was tired and fell asleep for a few minutes while holding my phone looking at twitter

then i went back to the swan for the 2nd half of west brom v man u

then i went to a kareoke type pub opposite the swimming baths by erdington fire station ,,,,,,,dont know what it was called

8 pm and everyone in there seemed to be pissed out of their heads ,,,,i had about 6 pints of strongbow at £2.30 in there

then got on the 28 bus outside and got abuse from a nutter ,,,,,,,,,,,,,got of bus and into the hunters moon for 2 more ciders and bus home at 11

Peever    238

We had one down in the lower as well.... Horrific...... Almost as bad as the kid who was sick on the stairs just after the half......

Peever    238

yeah i went the match yesterday,,,,,,

drinking in the swan erdington high st before hand ,,,,,,,bloody £3.10 for strongbow

had a can of strongbow near the ground £1.40 and chips for £1.50 ,,, thats a pound cheaper than the manchester chips last week

in the ground for 5 to 3 ,,,,,great match ,,,,,,,,,,,totally outplayed the in form team in the prem who were on a great run

this everton side that has suffered from europa cup syndrome is packed with quality players will surely challenge for top 6 next season

,,,,,,yet we were the best team and deserved the win even tho we hung on a bit at the end

after the match going past the witton arms i could hear the DJ so popped in but decided not to stop for a drink

decided to jump the train into town but there was about 200 people queueing on the ramp

so started walking and got on the 11 bus at witton cemetary to erdington

i went in the acorn then on the high st but i was tired and fell asleep for a few minutes while holding my phone looking at twitter

then i went back to the swan for the 2nd half of west brom v man u

then i went to a kareoke type pub opposite the swimming baths by erdington fire station ,,,,,,,dont know what it was called

8 pm and everyone in there seemed to be pissed out of their heads ,,,,i had about 6 pints of strongbow at £2.30 in there

then got on the 28 bus outside and got abuse from a nutter ,,,,,,,,,,,,,got of bus and into the hunters moon for 2 more ciders and bus home at 11

Sounds like alot of work