Loyalvillan

40 Jack Grealish

AnneMc    265

FFS we have all done this with balloons!!

And the picture is a year old!!

I haven't. Didn't even know this was a thing until the Sterling story. Getting old.

Are you thinking of helium?

Loyalvillan    584

I haven't. Didn't even know this was a thing until the Sterling story. Getting old.

Are you thinking of helium?

Yes i am thinking of helium to be fair, but is there any evidence to suggest this is not a case of Jack doing a funny voice?? lol

And i dont mean a Paddy accent!! lol

AnneMc    265

Yes i am thinking of helium to be fair, but is there any evidence to suggest this is not a case of Jack doing a funny voice?? lol

And i dont mean a Paddy accent!! lol

Seems this hippy crack sh*t has been around for hundreds of years and is quite common now. Someone told me today that there are loads of vendors quite publicly hawking it around Brick Lane and Shoreditch - and that they have been there for a few years. Never heard of it. Doesn't appeal to me.

Think the danger comes when people f*ck about with the gas canisters.

dorset lion    356

Seems this hippy crack sh*t has beenot around for hundreds of years and is quite common now. Someone told me today that there are loads of vendors quite publicly hawking it around Brick Lane and Shoreditch - and that they have been there for a few years. Never heard of it. Doesn't appeal to me.

Think the danger comes when people f*ck about with the gas canisters.

I thought it was just plain old laughing gas.

AnneMc    265

I thought it was just plain old laughing gas.

It is, isn't it?

dorset lion    356

It is, isn't it?

As far as i know, but not really my thing Anne what with me been an old fart and all that. I do find the hippy crack name somewhat misleading....surely a better name would be Goth Repellent.....them miserable bastards would never risk taking something that could make them crack a smile.

AnneMc    265

As far as i know, but not really my thing Anne what with me been an old fart and all that. I do find the hippy crack name somewhat misleading....surely a better name would be Goth Repellent.....them miserable bastards would never risk taking something that could make them crack a smile.

I am told that 'hippy crack' comes from the sevs when it was used in communes and squats. Haven't a clue. Feeling my age. Nobody ever offered it to me twenty years ago when I was clubbing.

AnneMc    265

Is it the same gas that makes people talk with squeaky voices ?

That's helium.

dorset lion    356

I am told that 'hippy crack' comes from the sevs when it was used in communes and squats. Haven't a clue. Feeling my age. Nobody ever offered it to me twenty years ago when I was clubbing.

The Sevs ? do you mean 70s ? because i was a cool dude back then and we were all smoking banana skins :sp_drool2:

dorset lion    356

That's helium.

Correct, and thats what they filled the Zeppelins up with and you only have to look at the Germans to know there is no way that makes you laugh.

AnneMc    265

The Sevs ? do you mean 70s ? because i was a cool dude back then and we were all smoking banana skins :sp_drool2:

Yeah. Before my time. Now I am too old. Damn my parents...

Is this not what Pregger Women are given??

yep it is, its a sh*t high, well unless ur in the room with a pregnant woman and its not working on her but its working on u lol

AnneMc    265

yep it is, its a sh*t high, well unless ur in the room with a pregnant woman and its not working on her but its working on u lol

Okay, Del Boy...

Loyalvillan    584

It helped me when Mrs Loyal was cursing me for getting her in to that position every time!!

made me feel a little sick but what a f**cking headrush it was! lo Got told off my the midwife for it!!

Anyway, Grealish have opened my eyes to him after his Semi final performance!! I am the first one to admit when i am very very rarely wrong, but i was wrong about Super Jack!!

Okay, Del Boy...

lol

It helped me when Mrs Loyal was cursing me for getting her in to that position every time!!

made me feel a little sick but what a f**cking headrush it was! lo Got told off my the midwife for it!!

Anyway, Grealish have opened my eyes to him after his Semi final performance!! I am the first one to admit when i am very very rarely wrong, but i was wrong about Super Jack!!

27th june 2004 holland were playing cech republic. i was allowed to listen to it on the radio with the laughing gas provided by the mid wife lol.

anyways, that story is for another day.

shame on u grealish for taking this narcotic!!! may the powers that be strike down with great vengeance and furious anger!!!!!

Eastie    128

Very rarely wrong ? You insisted we were as good as down .

Said no way would fox ever sack Lambert .

Said it was too late after he did and we would still go down ..............

Only jesting you old crow :)