Loyalvillan

40 Jack Grealish

463 posts in this topic

On Thursday at Bodymoor i spoke to the Under 21 head coach who said , and i quote "make no mistake about it, Jack is the real deal and WILL come good, he has been a little wild last season but remember he is still just a kid"

16 hours ago, Loyalvillan said:

On Thursday at Bodymoor i spoke to the Under 21 head coach who said , and i quote "make no mistake about it, Jack is the real deal and WILL come good, he has been a little wild last season but remember he is still just a kid"

100%.  When the penny drops and he really knuckles down, he's going to be quite a player, just hope that all happens in the claret and blue!

I'm sure he'll do well now that he has finally got a decent manager 

10 hours ago, Patrick said:

I'm sure he'll do well now that he has finally got a decent manager 

here fishy fishy

:biggrin:

Super Jack

Reminiscent of  George Best  

CpwaXTuWYAANjMt.jpg

Great display from Jack yesterday. The addition of Elphick will surely help his game, another leader in the middle of the park would do wonders for jacks development. 

Great piece of skill over by the dugout by Jack yesterday.  The ball came towards him and he sort of flicked it over his head leaving the rotherham player standing and giving Jack a free run towards their penalty area. 

brilliant news----thats what we wants to hear,

nice one Jack lad-----"he,s one of our own---supa -Jack Grealish he,s one of our own"

I bet he's laughing all the way to the bank 

On 08/09/2016 at 7:53 AM, B6! said:

I bet he's laughing all the way to the bank 

I'd rather reward a product of our youth academy than pay some foreign cnut who see's us as a stepping stone. lets hope more of our kids start coming through. 

Average Jack still has a hell of a lot to prove!

On 22/04/2015 at 0:28 AM, Loyalvillan said:

I will take back everything i ever said about doubting him!

Sorry Jack,i am now a believer!

On 23/04/2015 at 10:12 PM, Loyalvillan said:

I am the first one to admit when i am very very rarely wrong, but i was wrong about Super Jack!!

On 05/05/2015 at 10:19 PM, Loyalvillan said:

I hope he chooses Ireland, less chance of being tapped up!!

On 21/05/2015 at 11:31 PM, Loyalvillan said:

Lets hope he stays grounded and continues to develop eh?? 

6 hours ago, Loyalvillan said:

Average Jack still has a hell of a lot to prove!

AVFC ,, 5 league  games  played this season ,,5 goals  scored , jacks played a major part in each game and  got 2 goals ,,,thats nearly half of the overall total  ,, or one in 2 almost and he is not a centre forward or in the team to score goals

,, all about opinions , but apart from the goals  i think jack has been our best player  this season   (so far)

Loyal , its not easy to prove yourself when you are excluded from the first team and unable to play football ,,, as was the case  last season for jack under remi and eric black  

On 31/05/2016 at 1:05 PM, ak47deol said:

I dont think we will sell him and i dont think he will ask to leave either this summer

wish i had your insight ak 

On 31/05/2016 at 9:15 AM, Patrick said:

couldn't get a place in the starting line up,,  exactly

he won't be with us next season , because England 21 tournament reminded Prem clubs how he can play 

He's still here.

21 today.

Let's hope that this is the season in which he really matures as an individual and as a footballer.

Just now, AnneMc said:

He's still here.

21 today.

Let's hope that this is the season in which he really matures as an individual and as a footballer.

Thing is Anne we have to come up if Jack performs as clubs will still be keeping an eye on him and he is a natural talent

1 hour ago, AnneMc said:

He's still here.

21 today.

yeah , i thought we was going to loose him once relegated , , but new owner , new manager  and good chance of a bright future must of persuaded him to sign a new contract , but as ak says , if he carrys on the way he is  and we dont get promoted his days could be numbered , new contract or not

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

yeah , i thought we was going to loose him once relegated , , but new owner , new manager  and good chance of a bright future must of persuaded him to sign a new contract , but as ak says , if he carrys on the way he is  and we dont get promoted his days could be numbered , new contract or not

It's true.

Let's get him carrying on scoring and assisting then worry about losing him. 

39 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

It's true.

Let's get him carrying on scoring and assisting then worry about losing him. 

yes

No arrests were made meaning nothing illegal happened and the source (presumably the one that cashed in on the story) stated that Grealish did not use the nitrous oxide.

So whilst Grealish is in the papers again for the wrong reasons all I see from this story is that Grealish waited until after the Ipswich game to celebrate his 21st. I just feel it is Jack's name that brings these non-stories rather than the actual event.

Half the clowns criticizing Jack are probably sat in a dead end job on minimum wage and pulling the lad up for miss-spending his youth. Pot kettle springs to mind. 

The lads celebrated his 21st birthday FFS !! anyone sit at home with mum and dad with a cuppa tea on their 21st??? 

Some sly b**tard decided to cash in on past incidents. 

About time he grew up.........balloons at his 21st birthday party:whistle