Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Loyalvillan

40 Jack Grealish

Average Jack is just the newer version of lee hendrie!!

Hasn't even been average tonight.

Been pure shite.

I think Jack may have played his last game for Villa and should go out on loan , his relationship with Remi has hit rock bottom and will never recover. The media are against him , Villa fans  taken in by that campaign are against him , By pissing about with playing for england or ireland and then choosing england  he alienated himself  from  Irish aston villa fans , they are against him now and will never forgive him for that  , . No jack hasnt helpled himself with newspaper stories about his alleged drinking but he has no future at Aston Villa now while Remi is manager , therefore i think it would be best all round  for everyone to send him out on loan somewhere for the rest of the season and see what happens in the summer . Apart from helping to keep us up last season and playing brilliant in the semi to get us to the FA cup final i will always be grateful to Jack for his 2nd half peformance off the bench against small heath in the capital one cup only a few months ago, knocking Blues out the cup  is the only highlight of this terrible season                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Anyway its not often you get a good article in the Birmingham Mail , but there is a good one in there today about Super Jack

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jack-grealish-balanced-view-aston-10765984

The problem is that he is at an age where maturity is lacking. I'm pretty sure we all did stupid things at his age but because we are not in the social media every minute of the day we got away with it. Personally I think his Dad is not a very good influence on him otherwise he would have put a stop to his shenanigans. Jack needs some guidance on how to be a sensible young man. Having a heap of money and no doubt plenty of hangers on doesn't help him. Your idea to send him out on loan Pat is a good one, but where can you send him? He needs to go to a team that can help him become a better player and a better professional. He obviously has the talent and skills but if he's not careful he will become another player that never reached the heights they should of.

I think Jack may have played his last game for Villa and should go out on loan , his relationship with Remi has hit rock bottom and will never recover. The media are against him , Villa fans  taken in by that campaign are against him , By pissing about with playing for england or ireland and then choosing england  he alienated himself  from  Irish aston villa fans , they are against him now and will never forgive him for that  , . No jack hasnt helpled himself with newspaper stories about his alleged drinking but he has no future at Aston Villa now while Remi is manager , therefore i think it would be best all round  for everyone to send him out on loan somewhere for the rest of the season and see what happens in the summer . Apart from helping to keep us up last season and playing brilliant in the semi to get us to the FA cup final i will always be grateful to Jack for his 2nd half peformance off the bench against small heath in the capital one cup only a few months ago, knocking Blues out the cup  is the only highlight of this terrible season                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Anyway its not often you get a good article in the Birmingham Mail , but there is a good one in there today about Super Jack

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jack-grealish-balanced-view-aston-10765984

Article written by an Irish Aston Villa fan, who writes for 'The Dundalk Democrat'.

17 hours ago, Loyalvillan said:

Sick of hearing about him, deliver the goods and sort your f**cking head out Jack!! or fcuk off!

Miss out the middle man Jack, fcuk off

44 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

so f**kin overrated, played about 2 good games ffs

That you seeing double again lol

He's been poor lately but you don't lose ability. I think it will just take him some time to come to grips with the reality that his manager is expecting hard work from him and not blowing smoke up his ass. His confidence has obviously taken a hit but that will return in time and as he sees results from putting in the effort. If he's prepared to knuckle down and work hard he'll come out the other side a better player for mine. 

Grealish has tweeted - Completely inaccurate story concerning me in the Sunday Mirror & Sunday People. Inventing things!

Just now, Ave said:

Selling Grealish would be a horrible decision.

and just as with Marc Albrighton we will be saying ,,"why did we sell him" and  " we could do with him now "

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Big Jeff said:

was Albrighton as sh*t as Jack?

He got a lot of stick for sure

We must be the only fans on the planet that love to put the boot in our youngsters.

Bannan, Albrighton and now Jack. We have all seen he has talent but he isn't showing it for whatever reason. People forget he is still 19 but let's kill the kids morale and then moan when he comes back to haunt us in the future with another club. 

In fairness Bannon is sh*t but the other two are both very handy players. Agree we're too quick to get on a youngsters back though, for all their swagger I think they are often nervous as sh*t inside on the big stage and need to know supporters are going to keep backing them as long as they keep putting in a shift. Grealish will come good now he's being forced to work hard to match his undeniable natural talent. 

On 21/04/2015 at 0:28 AM, Loyalvillan said:

I will take back everything i ever said about doubting him!

Sorry Jack,i am now a believer!

We all make mistakes