Loyalvillan

40 Jack Grealish

Loyalvillan    584

I will take back everything i ever said about doubting him!

Was a monster against Liverpool!!

Sorry Jack,i am now a believer!

Patrick    170

I will take back everything i ever said about doubting him!

Was a monster against Liverpool!!

Sorry Jack,i am now a believer!

yeah he played really well sunday

lets hope he keeps it up

he looked a different player from the 3rd round match against blackpool when he started and played most the match and done nothing

must be the sherwood factor

yeah he played really well sunday

lets hope he keeps it up

he looked a different player from the 3rd round match against blackpool when he started and played most the match and done nothing

must be the sherwood factor

I think we can apply that to all the players under Sherwood. There's no better sign of TS skills than the return of Benteke's touch and composure...and scoring for fun!

Sacro    161

I think we can apply that to all the players under Sherwood. There's no better sign of TS skills than the return of Benteke's touch and composure...and scoring for fun!

his touch and composure come with the confidence TS has instilled in him, i can't believe the difference. it's like the players now have the freedom to express themselves, they play without fear and it's a sight to behold!

freddy    155

simply cannot compare The Aston Villa that played at Wembley --to the Aston Villa that was beaten by ---Orient,Hull,Q.P.R.earlier this season,---

its like they have been playing to order in individual cages----and now have been released and are making up for lost time!!!

the transformation is completely astonishing----the Boyz seem happy, they smile, they move forward, they go past the halfway line,they swing over cross,s, they feed The Beast, they create goals,they have shots at goal,they score goals!!!!----

simply amazingly unbelievable,---who would have thought we,d be where we are now---some 3 months ago???

Eastie    128

True freddy and it shows what a shocking shambles the club was in under Lambert - bullying , low morale etc all going on under his farcical reign - thank god Tom fox saw the light !

freddy    155

bang on Eastie under the clown we would be heading towards --oblivion,

to me the icing on the cake is---- look where we are now with T.S at the helm, with just the same squad of players might I add , in a competition that coco said was a distraction!!! f***** excuses excuses excuses,

the shackles have been removed-----"fight like Lions"

VTID

avstu    216

He still has a lot of learning to do and there will be ups and downs but it was great to see him do well.

Reportedly the latest player with 'laughing gas' if you believe the papers. Yet to see a picture though.

AnneMc    265

He still has a lot of learning to do and there will be ups and downs but it was great to see him do well.

Reportedly the latest player with 'laughing gas' if you believe the papers. Yet to see a picture though.

There is a picture of Grealish, which was apparently taken six months ago.

The Raheem Sterling version of this story broke while we were away and it was all over the news, even in Austria FFS. It's not much of a story really, just another reminder to young footballers to trust nobody, as some supposed friend will always sell you up the creek for a few quid.

Eastie    128

Back page of today's sun has a pic of jack inhaling the gas and sky sports have been showing the picture this morning - gutter journalism .

Eastie    128

Sherwood Has made clear to jack the club will not tolerate this behaviour and had a long chat with him about what he expects discipline wise - just seen the press conference on sky - firm and fair - good management .

JustRich    97

They used to sell these balloons in the club near me. We all did it on almost a weekly basis. It's nothing. To consider this back page news is ludicrous.

Sacro    161

They've sat on the picture to release at the most "sensational" time, and after his performance at Wembley it seems like they decided the time was right. Tabloids are enemies of football and football fans.

i wouldnt mind trying this gas

tried it when my ex was pregnant, they give ya as much as u like in the hospital in norway :D its not a great kick, lasts maybe 3 mins max

dorset lion    356

They've sat on the picture to release at the most "sensational" time, and after his performance at Wembley it seems like they decided the time was right.

Had exactly the same thought, the picture is 6 months old according to the report.

It's laughing gas, so I assume he was taking it with his barber :lol:

Eastie    128

Had exactly the same thought, the picture is 6 months old according to the report.

It's laughing gas, so I assume he was taking it with his barber :lol:

Either that or Blues were on TV ;)

AnneMc    265

Either that or Blues were on TV ;)

Was probably the day Lambert sent him to be photographed with the carrots.