Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlwaysAVillan

Fa Cup Final: Aston Villa 0 Arsenal 4

Arsenal have been great but we definitely should have had 2 penalties. Too much hype on Benteke. Looking forward to next season and some new players being brought in. Let's hope we get sold to New owners who have billions.

mersarker(sp) had beneteke in his pocket,...shite from the ref btw

nzog should never have started,...feel sorry for the weans in tears when camera goes into the villa crowd :-(

Poor little buggers eh?? ive got one in tears here myself. They should all hang there heads in shame!!! p*ss poor effort from the whole team apart from Richardson who done well. Cleverly can keep walking straight to goodison!

Think our last two games after we were secure showed what we were going to do. The players ended their season at Southampton.

apart from

Poor little buggers eh?? ive got one in tears here myself. They should all hang there heads in shame!!! p*ss poor effort from the whole teamapart from Richardson who done well. Cleverly can keep walking straight to goodison!

i know,felt for the wee ones this will be their 1st ever memory of a final hope they dont have to wait 15-16 yrs untill the next one

Well. Sherwood has a huge job ahead, most of the squad can be sold, they are just not good enough. Arsenal was better, as 4-0 shows. Given, Richardson and maybe Okore played well, Hutton tried, the rest of the bunch, no good. Benteke´s price tag just went down for 20 mil, 10 is max I would pay.

Good luck Sherwood, you need that. And a bit cash, maybe.

Sell Benteke and use the money to start again. Can't understand why Sinclair wasn't played today.