Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlwaysAVillan

Fa Cup Final: Aston Villa 0 Arsenal 4

FACupFinal_Main.jpg

FA Cup Final

ASTON VILLA vs. ARSENAL

Wembley Stadium

Saturday 30th May 2015

Live Match Chat & Predictions

The lions are back! 15 years was a long wait but we are back at wembley! still reeling a bit about the ticket allocation the fa have distributed this year, shocking form prioritising "football family" over real fans. still gunna try for a ticket though, would be gutted to miss this. also keen to make a big weekend of it with the boys if we can so crossing all my fingers that ticket allocations work out and we dont end up being shafted by some third party pr*cks. Anyone got any predictions yet? I'm fully backing grealish being a hero yet again what a boy.

My only prediction is that in a Wembley final it's a great leveller and we have more than a fighting chance .

I was worried we may freeze on the day on Sunday and be overawed but we rose to the occasion - feel we are in with a real chance against the arsenal.

My only prediction is that in a Wembley final it's a great leveller and we have more than a fighting chance .

I was worried we may freeze on the day on Sunday and be overawed but we rose to the occasion - feel we are in with a real chance against the arsenal.

Really

Me too! I think we really pulled it out the bag lets hope we can keep that energy up at wembley, we will definitely have our hands full with the arsenal but I agree if we keep at the pace we've been going out we could easily come out on top.

Only 25,000 allocation, 7,000 less than the semi-final

Just doesn't seem right that in a stadium of 90,000 the fans a re gonna get shafted like this. Anyone got any more news on when they releasing?

Just doesn't seem right that in a stadium of 90,000 the fans a re gonna get shafted like this. Anyone got any more news on when they releasing?

yes

managed to get some tickets - whose with me? bring on 30th may only 6 weeks to go!

well done mate

how many matches you been to this season

5;30 kick off and we keep the west side - just been announced on official wembley stadium site - allocation 25,000

Plus we play in claret and blue, Arsenal play in yellow.

Home run all the way, although Arsenal is the home team...

Only based on alphabetical order though, and only on the billing. We have home colours and the home dressing room.

Only based on alphabetical order though, and only on the billing. We have home colours and the home dressing room.

Yes, that's what I meant.

FA Cup Final : Saturday 30th May 2015 :

Arsenal v Aston Villa, KO 17:30 hours.

AVFC - Villa at Wembley: Full FA Cup final ticket details announced

Tickets for Villa's FA Cup final with Arsenal go on sale from Tuesday April 28.

The game takes place on Saturday May 30, with a 5.30pm kick-off.

Aston Villa has an allocation of 25,000 tickets for the Wembley showpiece clash.

good 25000 is better than 22500

prices are a bit steep

but same end again etc

cant be bad

Not many of the cheaper seats category - mainly the 2 higher price bands.

Didn't West Ham in claret and blue beat the arsenal in yellow at Wembley too .

at them prices I hope the F.A. can afford to rope in a couple more car /coach park attendants,!!--absolute joke at semi, 5 lines of traffic squeezing out of one exit,--the 2 tried their best to be fair --but farcical!!

25,000 better than 22,500, --but no where near enough for the 2 clubs involved,----spivs, fleecers and scalpers will have a ball,

great that we are in Claret and Blue and got the West Side,--so much for the i.t.k. goooner badge seller in the Green Man,!!

Indeed freddy , access issues for me are the reason a new national stadium should have been at the nec and not in Wembley .