Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Man City 3 Aston Villa 2

274 posts in this topic

How the feck has that happened??? what a turn around!! maybe the greatest EPL Relegation escape in the making!!

Everybody ,,including city fans said they were gone 5 weeks ago

i know the issue isn't who will be supporting etc. but it is about the little pops people are constantly having at each other on here. Everyone has a different opinion, usually not the same as your own. If people can't grasp that concept then don't go on forums.

It's called having a bit of fun you boring old goat lol

It's called having a bit of fun you boring old goat lol

lol... Rawly comment at it's best.

lol... Rawly comment at it's best.

Don't worry mate ,,I will be gone for a few weeks again after tonight lol

Let's be honest with Clark out defence needs tightening up, we no we will consede soo were just going to have to out score our opponents even if we win 4-3 at home it has to be done

Let's be honest with Clark out defence needs tightening up, we no we will consede soo were just going to have to out score our opponents even if we win 4-3 at home it has to be done

And beat arsenal 7-6

To be honest with or without Guzans error Citech were lucky not to drop all three points today!!

We started with a clear Wembley hangover but credit to the Club we dug deep and provided the game of the day and scored the first 2 goals at the eitihad for how long??

Please dont crucify Guzan, a keepers mistake is the worst in the game as it usually means a goal! we forgive over players errors much easily because Team mates cover for them!! No hiding as a Keeper!!

We would be safe is lambert had gone earlier. Think it is a close one in the relegation race as who expected leicester to turn around like they have. That said, we need to stay focused and forget about citeh and look to the next one.....we need the win to see us through. Up the villa!

oh well onto everton. to tell u the truth i thought we were gonna get a hammering yesterday, 4-0...... for some reason i always find when teams aint doing well they seem to use villa as a platform to restart there season.

cant say im unhappy about our loss considering i thought it was gonna be 4-0. but everyone else picking up points around us really got me worried again. lukaku v benteke, surely we can take 3 points v everton or the very least a point...

ppl have been asking for given in net for a while now. considering TS and given go back as far as blackburn together i expected him in net from day 1. maybe in training guzan is the stand out performer.

How the feck has that happened??? what a turn around!! maybe the greatest EPL Relegation escape in the making!!

It's really no surprise to me.

Leicester have been playing some great football all season and have been very unlucky to lose several games. Unlike ourselves they have just cut out the silly defensive mistakes and are now conceding less while still scoring goals.

It's really no surprise to me.

Leicester have been playing some great football all season and have been very unlucky to lose several games. Unlike ourselves they have just cut out the silly defensive mistakes and are now conceding less while still scoring goals.

Agreed , they have a real class keeper too - would be pleased if we got schmeichel .

Hiss loss long term cost them a lot of points as did benteke's loss to us.

Gutted with the result we deserved something out of this game if we never made those silly mistakes we would have won.

yeah i went the match yesterday

i was wearing jeans ,,,my new white villa xl away top that i got for a tenner and an arrington jacket

got to manchester 2pm ,,,,straight in the railbar £4.75 for a pint of heinekin ,,,,,,i nearly sh*t myself

out the station and decided not to go the gay village this time as my arse was still a bit sore from the man u match

so i had a pint in a bar in canal st and then started walking to yates

on the way i seen a bar saying all pints £2 so i went in and asked for a pint of cider and it was only £1.85

this is my cup of tea i thought so i stayed there ,,,,,only problem they had the racing on and wouldnt put on sky football saturday when i asked

started walking to the ground just after half 4 and had one in the green pub on the way

the walk was longer than i anticipated so i went into a chip shop

the chips were £2.50 and i noticed the man city fan who got served before me had a jumbo sausage with his chips and i didnt

i asked the women why has he got a jumbo sausage and i havent and the woman said cos he asked for one and you didnt ,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok fair enough i thought

got in the ground for kick off then went down for a pint at half time

the longbridge lions were in fine voice singing the tony cascarino song ,,,,,,those guys really know how to party

i then noticed they were still serving beer and there was no queue ,,,,,this is unheard of so i had another one ,,,,4 quid a pint

great comeback 2nd half ,,,,,wild scenes when sanchez scored,

come out the ground and seen some buses across the road ,,a copper told me they were going to the city centre

i had no intention of paying on the bus and i didnt ,the bus was full of man city and they cheered when i came up the stairs and went for the back seat

then another villa fan came and sat near me and you could say we debated the match and result with 2 man city fans

bit of traffic jam approaching the city centre so i got off and went into some sort of west indian jamacian bar that had reggae music blasting out

there were only 2 jamacian men drinking in there and they made me welcome

then i went back to the 1.85 bar and a younger crowd seemed to have taken it over and a DJ was on

then i had one in weathersoons and went the shop for 2 cans of strongbow and some sausage rolls for the journey

got on the train at half 9 and fell asleep ,,,woke up and didnt know where i was ,,,,,,a woman said nearly in wolverhampton

then i got of at new st ,,,,,staggered up corporation st and got the bus home

couldnt believe the 1st goal

i thought we had stopped all that suicidal passing it around in our own penalty area when lambert left

i was wearing jeans ,,,my new white villa xl away top that i got for a tenner and an arrington jacket

got to manchester 2pm ,,,,straight in the railbar £4.75 for a pint of heinekin ,,,,,,i nearly sh*t myself

out the station and decided not to go the gay village as my arse was still a bit sort from the man u match

on the way i seen a bar saying all pints £2 so i went in and asked for a pint of cider and it was only £1.85

this is my cup of tea i thought so i stayed there ,,,,,only problem they had the racing on and wouldnt put on sky football saturday when i asked

started walking to the ground just after half 4 and had one in the green pub on the way

the chips were £2.50 and i noticed the man city fan who got served before me had a jumbo sausage and i didnt

i asked the women why has he got a jumbo sausage and i havent and the woman said cos he asked for one and you didnt ,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok fair enough i thought

the longbridge lions were in fine voice singing the tony cascarino song ,,,,,,those guys really know how to party

i then noticed they were still serving beer and there was no queue ,,,,,this is unheard of so i had another one ,,,,4 quid a pint

come out the ground and seen some buses across the road ,,a copper told me they were going to the city centre

i had no intention of paying on the bus and i didnt ,the bus was full of man city and they cheered when i came up the stairs and went for the back seat

then another villa fan came and sat near me and you could say we debated the match and result with 2 man city fans

bit of traffic jam approaching the city centre so i got off and went into some sort of west indian jamacian bar that had reggae music blasting out

then i went back to the 1.85 bar and a younger crowd seemed to have taken it over and a DJ was on

then i had one in weathersoons and went the shop for 2 cans of strongbow and some sausage rolls for the journey

got on the train at half 9 and fell asleep ,,,woke up and didnt know where i was ,,,,,,a woman said nearly in wolverhampton

Never mind Connie some of us have jumbo sausages and you are not one of the lucky ones in this instance ;)

Chip shop conversation made me laugh out loud.

Think this may be your best one yet.

City fans were pretty hostile post-match considering they won.

We stayed at Hotel Football by Old Trafford so just a quick spin in a taxi for us. Quirky place. We were very well looked after and they have really thought about how to make the place child friendly, which made my life easier. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it.

We stayed at Hotel Football by Old Trafford so just a quick spin in a taxi for us. Quirky place. We were very well looked after and they have really thought about how to make the place child friendly, which made my life easier. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it.

Think Garry Neville owns that doesn't he?

on the bus they were saying why havent you played like that all season

out the station and decided not to go the gay village as my arse was still a bit sort from the man u match

the chips were £2.50 and i noticed the man city fan who got served before me had a jumbo sausage and i didnt

the master speaks

on the bus they were saying why havent you played like that all season

Had a few tools starting about Sherwood and relegation, not even young fellas either, and I was just standing there with the child. Never had any issues with City fans before but there were a lot of right disks about yesterday for some reason.

They weren't too happy with the win f*ck all chant at them lol. Great post there Conman, keep them comin lol.

Deserved a draw from that at least with a great battling performance from us for 60 mins. Started off too slow and all their goals were preventable. On a side note, no need for Villa fans to be singing that Adam Johnson song that Newcastle fans made up the other week, small time in my opinion. Wouldn't give them Geordie bastards the pleasure!

Did Little D enjoy it??

Did Little D enjoy it??

Yes, very much so.

It's a great stadium, the game was brilliant entertainment for any neutral and the hotel was great for kids. There was a minibar full of sweets and drinks in his room, a free football, a giant rooftop pitch, called heaven, and all the food and drink was football themed. He was in his element.