Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patrick

Bakary Sako

32 posts in this topic

I dont believe the 50k a week talk

I watch the Championship a lot as some of you already know and If you asked me if I would pay him 50k a week I would laugh.

He has the ability to change games, but equally can go missing.

I've heard that to, flair players can blow hot and cold at times but if he goes missing in the Championship what the hell would he be like in the Prem ?

I've heard that to, flair players can blow hot and cold at times but if he goes missing in the Championship what the hell would he be like in the Prem ?

A sub

I watch the Championship a lot as some of you already know and If you asked me if I would pay him 50k a week I would laugh.

He has the ability to change games, but equally can go missing.

I would probably offer him half of what he is demanding. Would be surprised if ANY Premiership club is prepared to offer him that kind of money.

Completely agree with you about paying him 50k a week from min go, but there are clubs who offer pretty stupid amounts, one that comes to mind was albrighton , correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't figure quoted for him around the 40k mark when he joined Leicester

2.22036052.jpg

Newcastle United and Aston Villa are both keeping tabs on Mali international winger Bakary Sako – and Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Kenny Jacket expects him to move to a Premier League side during the transfer window on a free transfer.

The 27-year-old netted 17 goals and contributed seven assists in 41 appearances for the Championship side last season and has been courted by a host of top-flight clubs.

Goal claim that both Newcastle and Villa are monitoring Sako’s situation and that they could make an imminent contract offer to the winger – who is available on a free transfer after allowing his Molineux deal to run down.

Source: What Culture

Not much risk there then on a free just as long as his wage demands are reasonable?

looks like hes going to managerless leicester