Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick

Bakary Sako

reportedly wants a big signing on fee and at least 50k a week!!

Is he worth it?

Not worth 50k a week, would need to have a bloody good season or 2 before we would even contemplate paying him that figure.

Not worth 50k a week, would need to have a bloody good season or 2 before we would even contemplate paying him that figure.

Tbf, he has had 2 good seasons, but at league 1 and Championship level.. Not worth 50k, maybe 30k

Zeewulf    33

If that's his attitude then do we really want him at Villa. Sounds like he's the kind of player that would be off at the first chance of a better deal. I'd rather have someone who WANT'S to play for us.

avstu    216

I watch the Championship a lot as some of you already know and If you asked me if I would pay him 50k a week I would laugh.

He has the ability to change games, but equally can go missing.

I would probably offer him half of what he is demanding. Would be surprised if ANY Premiership club is prepared to offer him that kind of money.

Patrick    170

its probably just agent talk

i would offer him the average wage at villa park

up to him then

take it or leave it

dorset lion    356

I watch the Championship a lot as some of you already know and If you asked me if I would pay him 50k a week I would laugh.

I've heard that to, flair players can blow hot and cold at times but if he goes missing in the Championship what the hell would he be like in the Prem ?

boldfinger    132

I've heard that to, flair players can blow hot and cold at times but if he goes missing in the Championship what the hell would he be like in the Prem ?

A sub

pete101    26

I would probably offer him half of what he is demanding. Would be surprised if ANY Premiership club is prepared to offer him that kind of money.

Completely agree with you about paying him 50k a week from min go, but there are clubs who offer pretty stupid amounts, one that comes to mind was albrighton , correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't figure quoted for him around the 40k mark when he joined Leicester

avstu    216

2.22036052.jpg

Newcastle United and Aston Villa are both keeping tabs on Mali international winger Bakary Sako – and Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Kenny Jacket expects him to move to a Premier League side during the transfer window on a free transfer.

The 27-year-old netted 17 goals and contributed seven assists in 41 appearances for the Championship side last season and has been courted by a host of top-flight clubs.

Goal claim that both Newcastle and Villa are monitoring Sako’s situation and that they could make an imminent contract offer to the winger – who is available on a free transfer after allowing his Molineux deal to run down.

Source: What Culture