Followers 0
Patrick

Bakary Sako

32 posts in this topic

just watching wolves v ipswich

ipswich winning one nil

looking like wolves will miss out on the play offs now

especially if derby win later today

a player i like and wanted villa to sign in january is bakary sako and he looks good

wouldnt be suprised if he turned this game round

they reckon villa have already offered him a pre contract for next season

he is a free agent in the summer

hope we sign him

Wolves winger Bakary Sako could be set to join Aston Villa on a free transfer this summer.

Sako has been offered a move across the Midlands and he will choose Villa ahead of West Brom who are also in the hunt.

Mali international Sako has spearheaded Wolves push for promotion from the Championship and his form and performances have brought admiring glances.

Villa boss Tim Sherwood is keen to strengthen their strike force and will pounce as soon as the transfer window opens this summer.

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-set-complete-free-5556087

Good buy or not?

We've been looking to sign him for a long time if the rumours are to be believed. I think he would be a decent signing to replace Weimann who has failed to live up to expectations as far as I can see. Equal or better quality, lower wages, free and sell Weimann for whatever we can get.

who does he play for

Wolves mate. Destroyed the Champiomship this year and has been linked with Prem clubs non stop all season. I think he decided to stay and try and help there push for promotion.

His season stats:

Played: 42

Scored: 17

Assists: 5

Pass Success: 77.9%

MOTM: 5

Average Rating: 7.47

Source: http://www.whoscored.com/Players/34974/Show/Bakary-Sako

My best mate is a Wolves fan and he's devastated that Sako can leave on a free, watched him play a fair amount at his gaff, and he can be amazing, but at times if he can't get into the game his head goes down..

Not seen enough of him to form an opinion - could be an option although wouldn't be surprised to see Aaron Lennon here .

Not seen enough of him to form an opinion - could be an option although wouldn't be surprised to see Aaron Lennon here .

Easy Spurs link, I hope it won't happen he's never really lived up to his hype and at 28 the hype is pretty much worn out its welcome. Sako, though not much younger, would be a better option, bigger stronger more powerful and from what I've see doesn't have quite the same headless chicken ideas as Lennon

Wouldn't be surprised to see Tim having a go at getting a couple of his ex spurs players who delivered for him .

Adebeyor springs to mind if benteke does move on .

My best mate is a Wolves fan and he's devastated that Sako can leave on a free,

my wolves mate is devasted he is leaving wolves for villa

about time we picked up a good bosman out of contract player on a free

my wolves mate is devasted he is leaving wolves for villa

about time we picked up a good bosman out of contract player on a free

Nothing official yet - I will wait until confirmation .

If he does sign for us would it mean Scott Sinclair will not be needed.

Seen him play a few times on TV. Better than what we have in his respective position so on a free would be a no brainier if the wages were reasonable.

i will agree with whatever my new Man Crush Tim Sherwood decides!!

even is Heskey comes back i will back him and still leave Mrs Loyal for him if he asked!!

Like i would be so lucky eh??lol

Nothing official yet - I will wait until confirmation .

If he does sign for us would it mean Scott Sinclair will not be needed.

I'm going to disagree with you again, nothing personal.

I reckon it's more likely to mean the end for Weimann and N'Zog, possibly Gil too, than Sinclair not being signed. It would push Gabby down the pecking order too, provided we keep Benteke it could mean an attacking midfield line of Sinclair, Grealish and Sako behind him. Very interesting IMO.

i will agree with whatever my new Man Crush Tim Sherwood decides!!

even is Heskey comes back i will back him and still leave Mrs Loyal for him if he asked!!

you should be alright loyal ,,,,,,heskey has just signed a contract extension at bolton

also at bolton manager neil lennon has fined barry bannan 2 weeks wages for getting drunk in a hotel

at least he wasnt driving this time

Didn't even know bannan was at Bolton - he seems a loose cannon . Needs to grow up .

he seems a loose cannon .

I got one of those and it's just ready to pop. :excited:

reportedly wants a big signing on fee and at least 50k a week!!

Is he worth it?

Is he worth it?

No

Is he worth it?

Not worth 50k a week, would need to have a bloody good season or 2 before we would even contemplate paying him that figure.

Not worth 50k a week, would need to have a bloody good season or 2 before we would even contemplate paying him that figure.

Tbf, he has had 2 good seasons, but at league 1 and Championship level.. Not worth 50k, maybe 30k

If that's his attitude then do we really want him at Villa. Sounds like he's the kind of player that would be off at the first chance of a better deal. I'd rather have someone who WANT'S to play for us.

I watch the Championship a lot as some of you already know and If you asked me if I would pay him 50k a week I would laugh.

He has the ability to change games, but equally can go missing.

I would probably offer him half of what he is demanding. Would be surprised if ANY Premiership club is prepared to offer him that kind of money.

its probably just agent talk

i would offer him the average wage at villa park

up to him then

take it or leave it