Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Wembley: Aston Villa 2 Liverpool 1

Loyalvillan    584

Realistically can't see us winning the cup - Liverpool then Arsenal a step too far - just enjoy the day and see what happens. Plenty of upsets in semis.

did anyone give Wigan a hope???

3 more points and safety is by far exactly what we need,reality is we could have done without the semis and get some much needed recovery time for our injured charges.God help us if we get more injuries v Pool.I'd rather be watching premier league Footy next season.FA cup takes on very little meaning when your facing a relegation battle.put the ressies in I say!!

Sacro    161

With Spurs losing against us we're probably going to see a Liverpool performance today, playing for top four, similar to what we can expect from a team playing for a cup final. Hopefully Sturridge and Sterling both get season ending injuries.

AnneMc    265

Anyone know if we are playing in our home (stripes) or away kit for this game?

Home kit.

Larry-AV    83

With Spurs losing against us we're probably going to see a Liverpool performance today, playing for top four, similar to what we can expect from a team playing for a cup final. Hopefully Sturridge and Sterling both get season ending injuries.

Liverpool are Home to Newcastle on Monday night {13/04/2015}.

Wishing injuries on players is totally reprehensible, under any circumstances. :thumbdown:

AnneMc    265

They can be beaten. Let's hope as many of our key players as possible are fit, fired up and firing.

Nothing to fear. UTV!

boldfinger    132

They can be beaten. Let's hope as many of our key players as possible are fit, fired up and firing.

Nothing to fear. UTV!

Too right they can be beaten Anne, they are a mediocre Liverpool team not Barcelona or Real Madrid. As long as we all have a great day out and don't get disgraced I will be happy.

AnneMc    265

Too right they can be beaten Anne, they are a mediocre Liverpool team not Barcelona or Real Madrid. As long as we all have a great day out and don't get disgraced I will be happy.

My thoughts too, mate.

dorset lion    356

I don't understand the defeatism of some, we've beat 'em once this season and we can do it again. The pressure is on them and Rogers will be worried sick about Benteke ripping 'em a new one.......again.

UTV

merseyvilla    3

To beat Liverpool then Arsenal is a step too far I fear, still think we have a proper chance of reaching the final. Liverpool are cagey against us, whilst Arsenal know how to beat the Villa.

Loyalvillan    584

Liverpool are Home to Newcastle on Monday night {13/04/2015}.

Wishing injuries on players is totally reprehensible, under any circumstances. :thumbdown:

Think it was said tongue in cheek mate

Loyalvillan    584

Current injuries and return dates

G Agbonlahor Hamstring Injury no return date

C Clark Knee Injury no return date

C Gil Hip/Thigh Injury 19th Apr 15

Sinclair Hamstring Injury 19th Apr 15

A Westwood Hamstring Injury 19th Apr 15

A Hutton Ankle/Foot Injury 19th Apr 15

A Cissokho Groin/Pelvis Injury 19th Apr 15

C Herd MCL Knee Ligament Injury 1st Jun 15

P Senderos Calf/Shin Injury 19th Apr 15

L Kozák Broken Leg no return date

Lots of players back for sunday but sharpness could be an issue

avstu    216

Clark has ligament damage apparently so I'd be shocked if he played again this season.

Gabby was out with his kids at the park today (according to his pics on Instagram) so I am hoping yesterday was more of a precaution thing.

freddy    155

blimey apart from a keeper with a bit of twisting and turning and a couple of square pegs in round holes,we could put out a side from the injured players!!

that is real bad news about Clark--he,s done well this season,and its a shame that he probably misses Wembley,--just hope Baker Vlaar and Okore manage to stay match fit and avoid injury,

Liverpool as Andy says aint Barcelona they are beatable its 1-1 this season to date,

they have quality players so do Villa, to me its anyones game,anything can happen.

--go to Wembley enjoy the day/experience and get 110% behind Timbo and the Boyz In Claret and Blue,

Tim Sherwood,s Claret and Blue Army is on the way----------

Loyalvillan    584

Clark has ligament damage apparently so I'd be shocked if he played again this season.

Gabby was out with his kids at the park today (according to his pics on Instagram) so I am hoping yesterday was more of a precaution thing.

unusually he did not go for treatment after being subbed and also came onto the pitch at the end of the game?? very strange for someone with a Hamstring injury dont you think?

B6!    631

We just go with what we have available.

Fight like Lions and who knows what can happen.

UTV