Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Wembley: Aston Villa 2 Liverpool 1

Damn. My eyes are moist. Maybe. A little bit. Just a little. What a fine, fine day.

What a difference can one man make. Sherwood has lifted the whole club. You just have to be positive and have belief.

UTV !

What a performance by all the players. Delph MOTM though, Grealish getting better every game

Got to turn our attention to back to the league as we still arent safe but not for a couple of days as we have to enjoy this big win

So immensely proud of the lads today, not to mention the fantastic support! The noise from our fans was phenomenal! Right now I just can't find the words to express my full emotion,

UP THE VILLAAAAAAA!

Gutted I couldn't be there today, pleased for the lads that went and really pleased for Peever, he will fly home a happy man. Grealish showed his class and Delph ran the show. Good to see Shay in goal, we look more confident with him in between the sticks.

FA Cup Semi-Final, Sunday, 19/04/2015 : Aston Villa 2-1 Liverpool

That was an excellent performance and a thoroughly deserved result for AVFC.

Well Done lads, UTV !!!

Match Report : AVFC - Villa 2-1 Liverpool report: Benteke/Delph earn FA Cup final spot

Attendance : 85,416 (SSN)

Manager's verdict : AVFC - Villa 2-1 Liverpool verdict: Elated Sherwood hails magnificent fans