256 posts in this topic

wembley.jpg

FA Cup Semi Final

ASTON VILLA vs. LIVERPOOL

Wembley Stadium

Sunday 19th April 2015

Live Match Chat & Predictions

Will be interesting in my house...

Thankfully, D is back at work on the Friday and away for 11 days.

They have been dire in the Cup but are more than capable of tonking us.

Will be interesting in my house...

Thankfully, D is back at work on the Friday and away for 11 days.

They have been dire in the Cup but are more than capable of tonking us.

Exactly my thoughts. Struggled all through the FA Cup. Replays at both Bolton and Blackburn so they will beat us 3/4-0.

(Image uploaded as requested)

Exactly my thoughts. Struggled all through the FA Cup. Replays at both Bolton and Blackburn so they will beat us 3/4-0.

(Image uploaded as requested)

Looks great, Stu. Good job.

you got to fancy liverpool for this one

but its the cup

anything can happen on the day

you got to fancy liverpool for this one

but its the cup

anything can happen on the day

I'm expecting the worst - just can't see us beating liverpool or arsenal at Wembley - but stranger things have happened.

Much worse losing in a wembley final than a semi .

Even if the result doesn't go our way I will soak it all in and enjoy the day. I'm just fortunate enough to not only be going but to have a ticket waiting for me. Seeing a packed Wembley with Villa on the pitch is one thing off the bucket list. Going to be a great day out.

Genuinely excited. I'm doing my mrs' head in lol. I'd just love to see us win

Hate Liverpool more then any club, would love to beat them but cant see it, Sturridge will score for sure

As the song goes -

Que sera sera

What ever will be will be

Let's moan like f*ck that we will never get to wembley then let's get to wembley then moan like f*ck that we have no chance.

Villa fans - really. Boo boys.

Let's moan like f*ck that we will never get to wembley then let's get to wembley then moan like f*ck that we have no chance.

Villa fans - really. Boo boys.

The moaners do my head in mate.

Sanchez suspended and likely Clark and gabby will miss out through injury - that said Vlaar and baker looked solid today and we can go out and give it our best shot - who knows - maybe Liverpool will feel far more pressure on them - enjoy the day all of you going down and let's hope we are back in May.

Hopefully Sinclair and Westwood will be back so that'll be a boost. If gabby and clark are only out for a few days then we'll have, in my opinion, our best squad available

Liverpool are a very very good team make no mistake about that, but i think if we set oursleves up to attack as we have been we are more than capable to do them up the wrong un!!!

Injuries are still a massive worry

Liverpool are a very very good team make no mistake about that, but i think if we set oursleves up to attack as we have been we are more than capable to do them up the wrong un!!!

Injuries are still a massive worry

Think positive Mike

Realistically can't see us winning the cup - Liverpool then Arsenal a step too far - just enjoy the day and see what happens. Plenty of upsets in semis.

Realistically can't see us winning the cup - Liverpool then Arsenal a step too far - just enjoy the day and see what happens. Plenty of upsets in semis.

did anyone give Wigan a hope???

3 more points and safety is by far exactly what we need,reality is we could have done without the semis and get some much needed recovery time for our injured charges.God help us if we get more injuries v Pool.I'd rather be watching premier league Footy next season.FA cup takes on very little meaning when your facing a relegation battle.put the ressies in I say!!

With Spurs losing against us we're probably going to see a Liverpool performance today, playing for top four, similar to what we can expect from a team playing for a cup final. Hopefully Sturridge and Sterling both get season ending injuries.