Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Tottenham 0 Aston Villa 1

B6!    631

sucker for punishment.

I work on the law of averages mate.

Go to all the games your sure to see a win lol

avstu    216

I work on the law of averages mate.

Go to all the games your sure to see a win lol

I suppose 1 in 10 isnt bad really

md10    3

Sherwood at it again gloating about his time at Spurs being a success. Does this guys ego get any bigger. You had a decent squad of players Tim. Now lets focus on the Villa shall we, lets not get tactically outclassed Tim like you did by Ramsey on Tuesday night. I am hoping he has a game plan against Spurs with him being familiar with most the of the squad.

I fancy a win here,3-1.Optimistic I know.but spurs are Tosh and TS should be able to get the troops going against his beloved spurs.The worry is who will he pick?5 in 5 out? Tactically TS is stuck in the 1950.s! If we lose this we are proper fucked!

Larry-AV    83

1950s (and 1960s) tactics at Tottenham ... Push and Run ... yielded promotion to Division 1 as Champions, two League Championships, three FA Cup wins (including the Double) and winning the European Cup Winners Cup. Not a bad return for those tactics. *

EPL Saturday, 11/04/2015 : Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, KO 15:00 hours.

Links to streams.

Cricfree - Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa

Drakula - Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa

Feed2All - Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa

* Three and a half Charity Shields too.

Patrick    170

spurs fans doing a minutes applause on 59 minutes

( Tims win ratio when he was manager there)

Eastie    128

If we can walk away with a point tomorrow its a good day out.

Wins needed now not a point - we should be going to Spurs and looking to win and I expect that to be the mindset .

Lambert has gone - be positive - be brave !

From 2pm I have a rare 4 days off and intend to be celebrating at 5pm a great 3 points.

Wince    20

can see us getting battered today. Excuses at the ready........Now prove us wrong!

Peever    238

Wins needed now not a point - we should be going to Spurs and looking to win and I expect that to be the mindset .

Lambert has gone - be positive - be brave !

From 2pm I have a rare 4 days off and intend to be celebrating at 5pm a great 3 points.

Considering we have won in at least 14 years at WHL its hard to think otherwise regardless of who is in charge. 3 points is a big ask today. But we have the tools to get it. And we showed against QPR we can attack and play good football. I just fear our back 4 will let us down

Guest Morpheus   
Guest Morpheus

We are playing better under Sherwood there's no doubt of that but we are also very open and Spurs are a better team than QPR so I fear it's going to be another loss.

Patrick    170

Yes the defence is a problem lately, particularly left and right back positions.

But as they say the best form of defence is attack. and that seems to be Tim's policy.

3~2 to Villa

avstu    216

Sherwood at it again gloating about his time at Spurs being a success. Does this guys ego get any bigger. You had a decent squad of players Tim. Now lets focus on the Villa shall we, lets not get tactically outclassed Tim like you did by Ramsey on Tuesday night. I am hoping he has a game plan against Spurs with him being familiar with most the of the squad.

I love his arrogance. He did it at Spurs so he can gloat. You say look at the players he had - same players AVB had before hand also yet he regarded as one of the best young managers in the World - even now.

I do wish he would stop talking about Tottenham but if he keeps us in the league (and wins us the FA Cup) then he will have something else to gloat about aswell.

avstu    216

We are playing better under Sherwood there's no doubt of that but we are also very open and Spurs are a better team than QPR so I fear it's going to be another loss.

Spurs have also scored more goals at WHL than any other club has scored on their home ground this season - We love a negative stat don't we. haha.

Anyway, Spurs hate to have players in their face and Tim will know some of the opposition players so lets prey we get something.