Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

Aston Villa 3 Qpr 3

11091246_10153290659057009_6215674171071

I see to recall something similar happening under Mcleish maybe? QPR late in the season and we needed the points and the fans turned up and gave acracking atmo. Hopefully the same happens this tuesday

nice one Loyal,

if you luv and value your club and are able,then get down to Villa Park Tuesday night folks,and raise them old rafters for ----The Famous Aston Villa,----its a big big one!!!!

If anyone knows a pub in Frankfurt showing it, please let me know!

Refuse to listen to Jack Woodward.

Can't imagine why haha

I see to recall something similar happening under Mcleish maybe? QPR late in the season and we needed the points and the fans turned up and gave acracking atmo. Hopefully the same happens this tuesday

what was the score that night

^^^^^ 3-2 to Villa I recon it was Conman,

wont complain if that scoreline is repeated tomorrow, 6-5 even ,in fact anything as long as its a Villa win,

That QPR match was under Lambert :

Season 2012-2013

Mar 16 SAT H 30 Q P Rangers 3-2 W

It was the Sunderland match that was most analogous to the QPR match tomorrow.

Apr 29 Mon H 35 Sunderland 6-1 W

^^^^^ 3-2 to Villa I recon it was Conman,

wont complain if that scoreline is repeated tomorrow, 6-5 even ,in fact anything as long as its a Villa win,

yes man i will be happy with a one nil win tomorow even if they outplay us

and the goal is an own goal that took a big deflection

I personally think Gill,has to play a part in tomorrow possibly playing where scotty plays, and trying to cause Qpr a bit of frustration

Good luck for 2moro Anne :)

Ta, AK. Villa game is more important! At least I will see it. D knows the score.

Ta, AK. Villa game is more important! At least I will see it. D knows the score.

Don't we all - arsenal 4 Liverpool 1 :D

Don't we all - arsenal 4 Liverpool 1 :D

Ha ha. That might explain why we are all staying in the hotel tonight and he's at his mum's.

win this and we will be ok, lose it and we are playing SHA in the Championship next season

If only it was as clear cut as that.

After tomorrow's result we may be SAFER or we may be in the DROP zone but there is still lots of points to play for after the game and still many twists and turns.