Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

Aston Villa 3 Qpr 3

194 posts in this topic

I personally think Gill,has to play a part in tomorrow possibly playing where scotty plays, and trying to cause Qpr a bit of frustration

soo nervous about tomorrow night!!

Same beein thinking what if all day lol

Me too!

Me too!

Good luck for 2moro Anne :)

Good luck for 2moro Anne :)

Ta, AK. Villa game is more important! At least I will see it. D knows the score.

Ta, AK. Villa game is more important! At least I will see it. D knows the score.

Don't we all - arsenal 4 Liverpool 1 :D

win this and we will be ok, lose it and we are playing SHA in the Championship next season

Don't we all - arsenal 4 Liverpool 1 :D

Ha ha. That might explain why we are all staying in the hotel tonight and he's at his mum's.

win this and we will be ok, lose it and we are playing SHA in the Championship next season

If only it was as clear cut as that.

After tomorrow's result we may be SAFER or we may be in the DROP zone but there is still lots of points to play for after the game and still many twists and turns.

If only it was as clear cut as that.

After tomorrow's result we may be SAFER or we may be in the DROP zone but there is still lots of points to play for after the game and still many twists and turns.

but tomorrow is the pivitol game in our season i think, and Sherwood feels it is the most important in our recent history...i tend to agree!

but tomorrow is the pivitol game in our season i think, and Sherwood feels it is the most important in our recent history...i tend to agree!

You had us dead and buried a month ago. Lol.

Mate we will win all our remaining home games and at last we will have home form to be proud of.

You had us dead and buried a month ago. Lol.

Mate we will win all our remaining home games and at last we will have home form to be proud of.

Mate, i still think we are in the mix in a big way, the optimism from the baggies games and Sunderland game has subsided to reality!

I pray you are right

I think we will go down tbh, not very postive atm! :(

Anyone got a good stream for this please post. Peever you're usually good for streams? Massive game. Not so much squeeky bum time, as absolutely sh*t yourself time.

Anyone got a good stream for this please post. Peever you're usually good for streams? Massive game. Not so much squeeky bum time, as absolutely sh*t yourself time.

Try my p2p mate, always works for me

EPL Tuesday, 07/04/2015 : Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers, KO 19:45 hours.

One dedicated stream already up :

Cricfree - Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers

Not looking forward to this one at all. I'll take a win of any nature but fear that we won't won't get anything.

Hoping I'm wrong but really struggling to get myself up for this one,

last-chance-saloon.jpg

Well the wheels have well and truly come off that wagon!

Well the wheels have well and truly come off that wagon!

but we are getting some nice alloys now!! lol

Would be happier to begin with if Given was in goal - he is more assured than Guzan. QPR have some good players including Barton, we need to wind them up and become combative and hope their bottle goes, it will then be a formality. Easier said than done I know.

I am getting a little tired of Guzan getting stick, he made some great saves against Man U and still he is the target for poor performances..apart fro the fact poor defensive work led to 2 of the man U goals

Its his kicking (Guzan) that is a worry. Good shot stopper, but so is Green, Schmichael, and Co. Would have Given in, if only because he commands the defence better.

Agree with MerseyVilla.

Guzan's kicking is shocking.