Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

Aston Villa 3 Qpr 3

ak47deol    177

Same as but I'd change nzog for Gil.

Sandro will eat Gil alive imo

boldfinger    132

Sandro will eat Gil alive imo

They will pack the middle and we will have to try to play around them and I think that Gil will be able to beat his man and create space a lot better than nzog. Let's be honest the last 2 games he has been utter tosh.

Gavinr125    10

Sunderland win today means that if we lose to QPR we will drop back into the relegation zone

Frightening.

Newcastle absolutely f**cking shocking,done us no favours.lose on Tuesday and we are gone.Can't see us getting any more points if we play as bad as yesterday, LBH man u were sh*t.Burnley should have done Spurs,so far all the teams around us ,bar Hull,who are as bad,are all putting up a fight.Don't know if we've really got it in us to survive.Can't blame TS.

boldfinger    132

Calm down lads. We too have shown fight, albeit not against man utd. Our fate is in our own hands. Not all the bottom teams will win all the time. There will be plenty more twists and turns yet.

We will win Tuesday.

JustRich    97

^^^^^ Addies 6-half 6 Rich,

its gonna be blood and guts--simply who wants it the most--a winning side will see the 3 points as a vital rung up the ladder,----

our speed should be an asset--but their midfield will be ready for a good old scrap--timbo must select the right side to combat Barton and co, Austin and Zamora aint the fastest but they are "wise" Ciaran and Okore will need to be on their game---the danger to me will come from Phillips--maybe man marking by Lowton?

Come On You Villa Boyzzz

Good stuff I shall be there!

Klein    39

I'm a little concerned about this. After QPR's win yesterday and our performance, I'm concerned. Unfortunately won't be able to watch this one unless I can convince my principal to let me show my students the match tomorrow afternoon :P something tells me that won't go over well.

dorset lion    356

4 home games left, all winnable. Drive myself crazy this time of year studying the remaining fixtures and trying to guess at the outcome. Even if the worst should happen on Tuesday we are still in with a decent chance of survival.

Eastie    128

I'm a little concerned about this. After QPR's win yesterday and our performance, I'm concerned. Unfortunately won't be able to watch this one unless I can convince my principal to let me show my students the match tomorrow afternoon :P something tells me that won't go over well.

Don't worry - it's 50 hours away yet and not tomorrow :)

Eastie    128

Newcastle absolutely f**cking shocking,done us no favours.lose on Tuesday and we are gone.Can't see us getting any more points if we play as bad as yesterday, LBH man u were sh*t.Burnley should have done Spurs,so far all the teams around us ,bar Hull,who are as bad,are all putting up a fight.Don't know if we've really got it in us to survive.Can't blame TS.

Roll up your sleeves and man up mate - plenty life in the old dog yet :)

AnneMc    265

If anyone knows a pub in Frankfurt showing it, please let me know!

Refuse to listen to Jack Woodward.

AnneMc    265

Was your wedding yesterday then anne ?

Tuesday, Eastie.

Klein    39

Don't worry - it's 50 hours away yet and not tomorrow :)

Whoops my bad. Days are all mixed up due to spring break. Situation remains the same for Tuesday

ak47deol    177

They will pack the middle and we will have to try to play around them and I think that Gil will be able to beat his man and create space a lot better than nzog. Let's be honest the last 2 games he has been utter tosh.

N'Zogbia is very hit and miss but feel his quick direct running is needed for this game, Not the ideal situation to play Gil imo

Larry-AV    83

EPL Tuesday, 07/04/2015 : Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers, KO 19:45 hours.

Prediction : Aston Villa 3-2 Queens Park Rangers

Up to 15th or down to 18th ... let us not look back !

13 Newcastle United 31 9 8 14 33 49 -16 35
14 West Bromwich Albion 31 8 9 14 28 43 -15 33
15 Sunderland 31 5 14 12 24 44 -20 29
16 Hull City 31 6 10 15 29 43 -14 28
17 Aston Villa 31 7 7 17 20 42 -22 28 : H Q P Rangers *
18 Burnley 31 5 11 15 26 49 -23 26
19 Queens Park Rangers 31 7 4 20 35 55 -20 25 : A Aston Villa
20 Leicester City 30 5 7 18 29 49 -20 22

* KO 19:45 hours.