Aston Villa 3 Qpr 3

194 posts in this topic

astonvillavqpr.jpg

Aston Villa v QPR

Villa Park
Tuesday 7th April - 19:45
Premiership

Match Chat & Predictions.

Both Teams will see this as do or die!! if we win fantastic, if we draw its a big worry...if we lose.....god knows!!

The optimism from the Baggies games and Sunderland game has evaporated pretty quick no?

Both Teams will see this as do or die!! if we win fantastic, if we draw its a big worry...if we lose.....god knows!!

The optimism from the Baggies games and Sunderland game has evaporated pretty quick no?

Only as good as your last game - and we were found wanting yyesterday.

Only as good as your last game - and we were found wanting yyesterday.

TBF Anne, we were playing a team in a different class. Utd were more hungry than us for the win. I think we will beat QPR. Won't be an attractive game, but I think we can squeeze it.

This is where we really see if the Villa players want premiership football or not. If they let QPR beat us then they ALL need sacking.

Glad this game is on tuesday and not next weekend, or even worse an internation break, there would be a terrible wait!

Given

Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Lowton

Westwood

Delph, Cleverley

Agbonlahor, Benteke

Put given in as fed up of guzan kicking!

Glad this game is on tuesday and not next weekend, or even worse an internation break, there would be a terrible wait!

Given

Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Lowton

Westwood

Delph, Cleverley

Agbonlahor, Benteke

Put given in as fed up of guzan kicking!

Wow, your giving QPR a man's advantage already ....

This is where we really see if the Villa players want premiership football or not. If they let QPR beat us then they ALL need sacking.

If we dont take all 3 against QPR.... We will be in big trouble.

The honeymoon is over mate. Back to the reality of our situation

Wow, your giving QPR a man's advantage already ....

Im that confident!

Guzan

Bacuna, Clark, Vlaar, Lowton

Westwood

Cleverley, Delph

Gill

Agbonlahor, Benteke

The honeymoon is over mate. Back to the reality of our situation

The United result and performance were expected - the qpr win wasn't and that will give them confidence for the tuesday - it will be another of those huge games similar to sunderland at home 2 years ago - we need to deliver !

The United result and performance were expected - the qpr win wasn't and that will give them confidence for the tuesday - it will be another of those huge games similar to sunderland at home 2 years ago - we need to deliver !

I would rather be 2 years ago.....we had 5 more points than we do now. Like I said, I reckon if we lose tuesday, and if sunderland beat nuke today, we will be gone. And it isnt as if we have shocked the footballing world. Like I have always said, history, prestige and winning the european cup mean nowt (ask Nott forest) if you cannot get results. I hope beyond hope we dont go (who would?) but, realistically, our run in with expecting to get results is not helpful given our recent form. For every team we beat convincingly, there is a swansea, a leyton orient a stoke game in us. QPR will be fired up, have goal scorers and we have a depleted side. We will come up with excuses (injury etc) but if we lose on Tuesday night, and if the results go against us, I reckon we will be for the chop.....now prove me wrong

Managed to get the day off so I can get there early for this one. Addies anyone?

^^^^^ Addies 6-half 6 Rich,

its gonna be blood and guts--simply who wants it the most--a winning side will see the 3 points as a vital rung up the ladder,----

our speed should be an asset--but their midfield will be ready for a good old scrap--timbo must select the right side to combat Barton and co, Austin and Zamora aint the fastest but they are "wise" Ciaran and Okore will need to be on their game---the danger to me will come from Phillips--maybe man marking by Lowton?

Come On You Villa Boyzzz

Both defences are poor so will be decided by which set of strikers are on there game, Benteke and Gabby or Austin or Zamora

Given

Lowton Okore Clark Cissokho

Cleverly Sanchez Delph

N'Zogbia

Gabby Benteke

Both defences are poor so will be decided by which set of strikers are on there game, Benteke and Gabby or Austin or Zamora

Given

Lowton Okore Clark Cissokho

Cleverly Sanchez Delph

N'Zogbia

Gabby Benteke

Same as but I'd change nzog for Gil.

Same as but I'd change nzog for Gil.

Sandro will eat Gil alive imo

Sandro will eat Gil alive imo

They will pack the middle and we will have to try to play around them and I think that Gil will be able to beat his man and create space a lot better than nzog. Let's be honest the last 2 games he has been utter tosh.

Sunderland win today means that if we lose to QPR we will drop back into the relegation zone

Frightening.

Newcastle absolutely f**cking shocking,done us no favours.lose on Tuesday and we are gone.Can't see us getting any more points if we play as bad as yesterday, LBH man u were sh*t.Burnley should have done Spurs,so far all the teams around us ,bar Hull,who are as bad,are all putting up a fight.Don't know if we've really got it in us to survive.Can't blame TS.

Calm down lads. We too have shown fight, albeit not against man utd. Our fate is in our own hands. Not all the bottom teams will win all the time. There will be plenty more twists and turns yet.

We will win Tuesday.