FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Everton

The Aston Villan

Yeah its not cheap is it.. By the way any news on your new ground will it go ahead. How do you feel about Everton moving to Kirby as its not near Goodison is it

To right its not matches are not cheap these days unless your a Bolton fan. No news on the ground, the majority do not want to go to kirkby it's not that it's not near goodison, it's that the city council do f*ck all for Everton and as a result the only option is kirkby but even this the council is stopping. The city council stopped Everton from moving to the kings dock and instead allowed to build the echo arena, also everton applied to build on stanley park which the council rejected then offered stanley park to liverpool!! Basically Liverpool city council are gobshites that will do nothing to help Everton. Sorry for the language but the city council just p*ss me right off.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Worries on the Language its all edited anyway. So are there any other options for Everton Groundwise or will it just be updating Goodison is there any scope for that or has it got to be a move away. How do you Evertonions feel about Liverpool Getting Stanley Park and from what i have heard them usuing Goodison should it be knocked down as there care park, talk about rubbing it in

No Worries on the Language its all edited anyway. So are there any other options for Everton Groundwise or will it just be updating Goodison is there any scope for that or has it got to be a move away. How do you Evertonions feel about Liverpool Getting Stanley Park and from what i have heard them usuing Goodison should it be knocked down as there care park, talk about rubbing it in

According to the club there is no other option but there is a group called KEIOC ( keep everton in our city) and basically it has proved that there is other options and as also proved that goodison can be redeveloped. To be honest at this moment in time it does not look like liverpool will be going to stanley park anytime soon anyway as their in all sorts of debt and yes they want to use goodison as a car park (tw*ts). As the song goes though we don't care what the red sh*te say.... You know as well as I do Liverpool have more fans than us but in the actual city itself more liverpool people support Everton, that's why we are known as the peoples club. BTW have yourself got any info on a ground move or development or are you happy at the moment with villa park.

I think Everton would lose something if they left Goodison its a tight noisy old ground and not one that teams enjoy going to .

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

I think Everton would lose something if they left Goodison its a tight noisy old ground and not one that teams enjoy going to .

Yes and I think that's what we fear most after Goodison has seen dixie dean, ball, harvey, kendall, sharp , southall i can go on all day and of course there will be fans that are about 60, 70 odd years of age who will remember when they were a child and going to the game, it's an old ground but us blues love it but to be fair it's horrible to say and it will be emotional when we have to leave but we have to move on.

On Villa Park Scouse Blue it is gonna be redevoloped well the North Stand is ready for the 2012 Olympics. The Stand will be moved back and The goals will be further from the terraces in order for it to be a Level 5 Stadia. the corners will be filled in and Villa Park should then be a 57,000 Staduim Unsure whethe the corners in the Holte End will be filled in i hope they dont as Villa Park would lose something then, but have seen artists impressions that they will be filled in. As for Everton, Goodison could sure do with Updating and hopefully it will be i hope that the Club stays were it is and redevolopes would be a shame for your neighbours to be the only club there why cant they just move away LOL

On Villa Park Scouse Blue it is gonna be redevoloped well the North Stand is ready for the 2012 Olympics. The Stand will be moved back and The goals will be further from the terraces in order for it to be a Level 5 Stadia. the corners will be filled in and Villa Park should then be a 57,000 Staduim Unsure whethe the corners in the Holte End will be filled in i hope they dont as Villa Park would lose something then, but have seen artists impressions that they will be filled in. As for Everton, Goodison could sure do with Updating and hopefully it will be i hope that the Club stays were it is and redevolopes would be a shame for your neighbours to be the only club there why cant they just move away LOL

The only thing is if a stadium is really big but you cannot fill it, it looks as if the ground is empty, for example barca played in a mickey mouse tornament the other week and the ground looked empty as their was empty seats everywhere but at half time the attendance was lik 69 thousand, so it's important that a ground is not to big.

Yep but unfortunately the game has been took away from the real football fans as quite clearly the passion in the stands is just not the same as it used to be. Prices for tickets are silly as well as the products in the concourse, at goodison it's £1.10 for a bottle of coke and at wembbley £8 for a f**king cheese burger and the only reason the semi final's of the fa cup is at wembley is so they can rip people off and make money the greedy tw*ts.

Archived